Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Help with CC 120 Log(Lost power)

I had a problem today on my second flight,( i have attached CC Log sheets), im running governor mode with 1950,2050,2150. This time i was just trying ST1 which is 2050, when this happened, also for more info i was running Timing @ 5, 8 pmw, and 14 Gov Gain.

i was coming down quickly and the head i heard abit of overspeed, just like the chart shows, then when i tried to recover i lost headspeed FAST!! and it was trying to recover but didnt come out of it it just kept trying i after a couple seconds i hit TH and brought her down. i Ran over expecting the ESC to be hot, but everything was cool ESC,Motor and batterys. so everything looked allright. now keep in mind these battreys were good and charged abut i was running a lower headspeed then normal(2050)

i then tried to spool it up again (twice) and it was like pulsating or missing as i was trying to spool up. (also shown on chart) ?? anyone??

Thanks in advance

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trex 700E.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	225177   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trex 700E 2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	225182  
T-Rex 700N- O.S .91HZ-R 3D/ Mikado V-Bar 5.2
Albertian is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

check your motor to esc connections, bet one has a cold solder joint that vibrated loose on the over speed.
Old 04-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

F22- Thanks, i check them and they seem fine, now i checked my OWB and main gear bolts and they were "semi-loose" i dont know if that has anything to do with surges or anything but the OWB would move the wrong way with little pressure so i did like a previous post and Loctite them and now its solid.

i ran without the head on and everything spooled up good, so i will try tommorow again, and if theres anything else someone could think of im open to suggestions!

Thanks
T-Rex 700N- O.S .91HZ-R 3D/ Mikado V-Bar 5.2
Albertian is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2011, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertian View Post
F22- Thanks, i check them and they seem fine, now i checked my OWB and main gear bolts and they were "semi-loose" i dont know if that has anything to do with surges or anything but the OWB would move the wrong way with little pressure so i did like a previous post and Loctite them and now its solid.

i ran without the head on and everything spooled up good, so i will try tommorow again, and if theres anything else someone could think of im open to suggestions!

Thanks
My friend also happen like this...but after troubleshooting and analysis, the main culprit is the external bec. After used cc bec pro, everything working as it should...can hard 3D until now....
Futaba 8FG Super
ealt is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in