Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 800 Class Helicopters

800 Class Helicopters 800 Class Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidaven View Post
Thanks to everyone who was just as insulted as me that us poor Americans don't measure up to this foreigners English expectations........ Typical that someone leaves his or her own country to come to the promised land than bites the hand that feeds him or her.

To think that some poor American lost his job to this down........I meant clown : (
Don't forget that this country is what it is because of the foreigners.
BTW. the only reason I started this was to pull your leg. But honestly, I just got tired of your whining and complaining about the Trekker throughout the 800 forum. If you hate it so much just get rid of it.
I'm done now with this topic. Say what you will, but I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

khoysagk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

"Say what you will, but I'm not going to waste any more time on this."

The furst intelagent thing yu sed so farr........
hidaven is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #23 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:

To think that some poor American lost his job to this down........I meant clown : (
And then you follow up with another insult. Brilliant!

You escalate the issue and then complain when it's thrown right back and then you do it again. If you'd like to get in to a pissing match, do it elsewhere. If you need help locating that other place, I'd be more than happy to help with the first step towards the door.

We are here to help each other with our models. Not to get in to petty arguments. Continue down this path (and this goes for everyone) and we'll remove the problem on both sides of the discussion.

No helicopters were harmed in the creation of this post.
AMA CD # 7309, Turbine Waiver# RW 890
Click Here For Bergen Intrepid Turbine Build Videos
Skiddz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2013, 03:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks kevin, now can you please email Dino about those replacement gears for the inferior stock ones? : )
Old 01-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks kevin, now can you please email Dino about those replacement gears for the inferior stock ones? : )
Please stop.

How many times do we have to ask you two to stop and get back to RC hell discussions?

Move on please.
TowPilot is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Uh..........my last post had nothing to do with the banter between Khoysagk and myself. It was a post to ease back into my initial position which was inferior white gears that are developing slop and wanting replacements. Now if you dont agree with my opinion which is entirely heli related than so be it. By the way, Kevin is the moderator NOT the guy whom I was having the exchange with......
Old 01-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #27 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Uh..........my last post had nothing to do with the banter between Khoysagk and myself. It was a post to ease back into my initial position which was inferior white gears that are developing slop and wanting replacements. Now if you dont agree with my opinion which is entirely heli related than so be it. By the way, Kevin is the moderator NOT the guy whom I was having the exchange with......
Sooooo why would you be asking the moderator to mail Dino?
rdlohr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2013, 05:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was kidding around with Kevin........ But seriously, I'm still a bit ticked that Align is offering the replacement gears to the DFC 700 owners and not the 800 owners. I still haven't received a response from Dino regarding this.....Im looking for an intelligent answer as to why the same gears can be defective on one heli but perfectly fine on another, another bigger 800 that is producing way more torque and stress on those same gears.

Some think I'm whining and complaining which I AM. I'm into it over 2300.00 and at this point I really don't feel like loosing hundreds and hundreds by dumping it. Let Align step up to the plate and man up and replace these defective parts and I'm done. Ill wait on KDE's upcoming re designed head and ill live with the trekker.

One last point. Unless some more folks join in and expect more for their money,this will continue to happen. Replacing gears, defective OWB blocks, worn DAMPERS after 12 flights, and my feathering shaft sleeve is nonsense for a bird with 25-30 flights. I respect Dino but I disagree that this is routien maintenence.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

I am done with this thread and just an FYI 700 DFC owners have to buy the gears all so, you can look me up in those post. if anyone needs helps please email or pm me here on HF Hidaven like is said before if you are that unhappy sell the heli and move onto another brand and best of luck.

Dino
Old 01-06-2013, 07:17 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

And there we have it.......lol. Sorry Dino, this flawed rig wouldn't fetch HALF of what I paid! As you can see from the dismal sales its a LOSER! I'm done with this thread and the crap that Align pushes out and does NOT stand behind. Why is align even making new gears if the old ones were fine??

If one of these things ends up coming down and injuring someone let it be on Aligns head. Until then I will flood the forums and let as many people know to stay away from this poorly designed lemon. And by the way, it was YOUR rep Tim that informed me that they were replacing the 700s gears free of charge! Thank God for companies like KDE that make quality replacements for Align. My friend was right, you get what you pay for, less in this case.........Im going to buy a diablo or TDR, at least ill get some thought out design with a OWB that's not loctited in.....lol
Old 01-07-2013, 07:24 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

hidaven there are many people here that need real help, You on the other hand just want to stir the pot and thats fine but you will live you life as you do a complainer.

It does not matter what 800 you fly they all have there limitations. If you think for one moment that you can smack a 800 like a 700 and things wont wear out or brake faster then what you think they should there lies the problem.

For EXAMPLE Top fuel drag car have there motors ripped down every pass and looked at, If you think a 14 lb plus running 800,780 mm blades isn't going to wear things out asap then you sir are living in a world all by your self, I look at my 700E every flight reason for this i push that heli to its limits and with all that power it's a must.

I do pm service on it once a month bearings in the head and shafts this is how you keep a heli running good. So in closing I am here for those that need help or need a question answered by the way I dont see any-other mfg. in this forum as you see me so ask your self who is really committed to make sure the end user is truly supported by the mfg.

post these link on how to set the pinion with the new main gear on Aligns FB page

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Dino
Old 01-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

NONSENSE Dino. Keep drinking the company kool aid. I as well as quite a few others had bad product from day one. A terrible OWB block, bad white gears that were upgraded on the 700 BEFORE they were then Put in the 800. The dampers should NOT be wearing after 15 flights period. You yourself said you had over 70 flights on your 700 without issue for God sakes. The feathering shaft sleeve is worn. Then your suggesting we put smaller blades on it and fly it mildly?

It's obvious your taking the company line and that's fine. Let one 800 come down from a mechanical failure that was pointed out and I will be the first to testify in a law suit. Lastly, judging by the dozens of people who pm'd me and thanked me thus far from a number of forums, my solace is that I may steer some people AWAY from a potentially lethal, inferior, poorly designed stock kit.

PS, I pm'd you and said explicitly that if Align would just send the replacement TT and umbrella gears to me I'd be satisfied as it would be nice step towards rectifying a KNOWN issue. I didn't even get a reply pal........So much for your offer or a solution.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hidaven ownership of the heli is yours and the PM is part of the that, and yes 70 flights most dont do 70 flights in a months times thats called maintenance, I replace things that I feel should be thats my personal feeling to date i have never replaced a spindle sleeve, you can keep jumping up and down about what should be free to you, thats all i hear what needs to be free to you. just some info tim works for Assurance and has to follow corps rules, if you had the insight to look at the 700E forum you would see in the world wide market there was less then a handle full of people having a tail issue, we have tens of thousands of DFC 700 E in the market place. Again you are the only one that is jumping up and down about this i have received many PMs on HF from trekker owners that feel you are out of line and just making a fool of yourself so if you like just keep at it and i watch to see what brand you go to next and lets see if you have the tacked with them as there are many docmcmmeted states here by you just bashing so in closing again have a great day sir.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

hidaven
Registered Users
your words
here is the link https://www.helifreak.com/showthread...75#post4601075

Having built both, the 700 and 800, regardless of what it was intended for can do 3d. Remember this is a BIG heli and is not going to be as tossable as a smaller high powered smaller bladed heli. This 800 is no slouch and with a few mods can hold its own just fine. There are quite a few videos showing the capabilities as well as first hand account. Now if your looking for all out balls to the walls, you can drop in a 395 kv motor possibly rewinding and run it on 14s. It would then become a 3d beast and would rip up the sky. I see no reason thus far why the frame and mechanics would not hold up. Again there are a few mods you need to do but they are simple drop in items. It's a big whopping heli and a great deal for the price.
So get the additional frame supports, swap out that POS OWB block for the KDE version, swap out the cheap white main gear for the new improved black version and IMO, jump up to the cc160 unless you want another esc. IMO, I'd rather have a a stretched 700 than the porky logo 800 which seems to be less nimble due to the weight
Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Im going to buy a diablo or TDR, at least ill get some thought out design with a OWB that's not loctited in.....lol
And how much will the TDR cost you?
This is the part I don't get. You compare the "inexpensive" Trekker to a TDR. That's like comparing a Honda Civic to a Cadillac Escalade, for example.
Yes you have to buy the "upgrades" for the Trekker, but after you bought them won't it still be cheaper than the TDR? I could understand if the Trekker cost as much as the TDR and the quality was sub-par, but at this cost plus another $100 in upgrades I can't complain. Do I wish those upgrades were free? Of course, but they're not. Should we bitch about it? Sure, but it won't change a thing, so just let it go.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wish this chronic whiner would just shut up already and stop polluting the forums with his repetitive complaining.
Thunder Power 65C LiPo & JR 12X
350Z_Al is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Talking

i hope your not talking about me
Old 01-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

The 800 kit ALONE is 1000.00 on ebay. The only thing cheap about the Align is the ELECTRONICS. The basic kit is the same price as the Diablo! Lol. Now what's really a joke is that the replacement parts on the Align are MORE than the Diablo..

And 350z z Get a clue. This trekker was a mis advertised kit and the stock parts are not up to the task. Now if this was your 350 z that came with defective rims you pal would be singing a different tune. So why don't you whine a little MORE that is if you even have the heli to begin with.

Dino. Im only sport flying with these issues! NO 3D! Once again pal, Align put the same freakin white inferior gears in the 800 AFTER they found out that they were not up to the task in the 700. How much more explaining does that need???? Why in Gods name even offer a freakin black gear upgrade if the white ones are cutting the mustard???? And that's just the gears. The forums are ripe with the pathetic OWB block that Align continues to use that can't take the added torque of the 800. Just do a search and see just how many of us had that part fail. It took KDE to bail Aligns chestnuts out of the fire on that but it did cost 50.00 out of pocket.

Now if you don't like what I'm saying or ranting about, don't click on the freakin thread! Go about your lives and let companies and people screw you over and take your money. I will NOT stop and judging from the now over 40 private messages from fellow sufferers and potential buyers I received will continue to alert people of the pathetic practices of Align and dissuade people from buying it.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:35 PM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just see it this way: With Align putting out parts that are not up to the task gives a bunch of Americans at KDE the chance to keep their jobs.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Old 01-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
blah blah blah verbal diarrhea
Enough from you already!

If you don't have anything productive to offer to the thread topic, then bugger off....

I clicked this thread because it is about the Align 800 Gimbal.... You have somehow managed to fill three pages with completely off topic whining.

Unless you're talking about the Align G800 Gimbal, get out of this thread.
Thunder Power 65C LiPo & JR 12X
350Z_Al is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in