Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2016, 08:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

REALLY!!!!!! You think cops only write tickets and take money from the working class. Well if you didn't SPEED then you wouldn't get a ticket. Speed limits are posted for a reason. If you don't feel you have to follow that speed limit whether you're in the working class or not you DESERVE a ticket.

And cops are NOT on the side of the criminals, we have to make sure ALL elements of the crime fit the charge being filed before it's filed. It's also up to the local DA if the charges are filed even if all elements ARE met. You make this statement without thinking it through. You think cops are on the side of the criminal, if all these ass hats weren't out there looking for any and every opportunity to screw cops over maybe they've be more apt to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgflyer View Post
These guys need to be bombarded with calls and letters.. I've got a nice package of love I can send him .. A-holes like this will open anything because they forget who they deal with half the time..
Cops aren't gonna help you.. They're too busy writing tickets and taking money from the working class..It's 2016 and cops are on the side of the criminal and not the victims..
Even if you file a complaint.. You have to fly there and testify..
Your best bet is to spread his info to the public.. Then find someone in his town that can go pay him a visit.. Judging from his name.. He was never tought AMERICAN culture..
I'm in for $50 to pay him a visit!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2016, 08:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

maybe not recommended, but a guy like that deserves an ass kicking from his mom.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default hello

I reported him on here and runryder also on facebook I did contact the police department there and they told me to file a report here and they will send it there and it will be up to them to go investigate I'm starting to think I just have to cut my losses the guy has multiple accounts he's like a scammer pro
450 killer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default hey

People like the guy who stole from me is a straight coward all I know I'm not ever trading again especially on forums he ruined it for me and I can't afford to get hit like that again that's for sure
450 killer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2016, 08:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR2Chevy22 View Post
REALLY!!!!!! You think cops only write tickets and take money from the working class. Well if you didn't SPEED then you wouldn't get a ticket. Speed limits are posted for a reason. If you don't feel you have to follow that speed limit whether you're in the working class or not you DESERVE a ticket.

And cops are NOT on the side of the criminals, we have to make sure ALL elements of the crime fit the charge being filed before it's filed. It's also up to the local DA if the charges are filed even if all elements ARE met. You make this statement without thinking it through. You think cops are on the side of the criminal, if all these ass hats weren't out there looking for any and every opportunity to screw cops over maybe they've be more apt to help.
You Texas boys are in a league all by yourself. I've been lots of places were the law enforcement is not up to level of professionalism you guys are.

For example, Albuquerque NM DOJ has had to step in because them guys harass the homeless and shoot people, often times for no reason.

It all boils down to where your at and who the force will let in. Out here we have many that are above the law and there no standards or academy training for many of them.

But a few bad apples spoils the barrel
HeliLust is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2016, 10:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Guys Guys!!! THE COPS ARE GETTING A RAW DEAL..

Make no mistake about it!! They're fighting a battle right now against and enemy that has zero culture and no respect!!
BLUE LIVES MATTER.. Period BUT!!
I live in kommiefornia.. There's two sets of laws here and I'm giving you guys a couple examples..
1) I was caught driving on a suspended license..the illegal alien I was handcuffed to had a stolen 38 and,was drunk and high in public waving it around when the cops rolled him..I LEARNED THIS THRU A TAX PAID INTERPRETER..he got 10 days time served for 5.. I on the other hand got 45 days for driving to work!!
2) my nephew got his car impounded forever for driving on a suspended license..BUT! my wife got rear ended by an illegal alien..NO LICENSE..NO INSURANCE..the cops let her drive away and threaten me with obstruction of justice if I didn't shut up!!
3) In 1995 I caught a doper robbing my house and beat him to a pulp.. I got 90 days maximum lockdown for defending my house..I got a hundred stories of injustice to me and my immediate circle!!
Things are different here and I too got burned on HELIFREAK by ABAR6832 The cops wouldn't help me.. The post master told me to pound sand and only after we publicized his name and address did we get results.
I never did but, the two other guys got refunds., it funny how a dozen calls at 3 am will turn a guy around mentally... I called 50 times, even talked to his dad, and sent a good morning text everyday for a month.. He was begging me to stop..
When I see cops retreating in Ferguson or standing down while being pelted with rocks and bottles.. That's the end all for me and I know cops hands are tied on the simplist of issues.. It IS simple..DO AS YOUR TOLD AND I WONT TAZE YOU..OR CHOKE YOU..OR EVEN SHOOT YOU..it all comes down to respect for the badge..SORRY ZR2 .. I let my disgust for this bad transaction get the best of me!!

Last edited by jgflyer; 01-24-2016 at 10:13 AM..
jgflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2016, 07:02 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a friend that lives there and is part of the fire department. Pm me and I'll have him go over there
Old 01-24-2016, 07:12 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

I only live a hour from there. I'll take the ride for you. If you pay for the shipping back to you!
Old 01-24-2016, 09:38 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
SORRY ZR2 .. I let my disgust for this bad transaction get the best of me!!
I'd say so!!! And here I thought you were just another Helifeaker!
Isn't there another forum for this kind of rant? Jeeez
Newdon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2016, 10:21 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default What's the matter Newdon.. You can't read 4 paragraphs?

Too much for yeah!! Is everything in Canada done with EH! And hand gestures!! I was simply trying to make a point about California's double standard on arrests and to make sure that the state gets their money. The illegals won't pay.. It's easier to just change their name and go about their business.. Cops know it and have simply given up on arresting them.. Everyone else is fair game..
The theft of this guys property has to be handled within the community.. The outside world doesn't care about this thief.. It's up to us..
Old 01-24-2016, 10:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

How did you ship it? If you sent via the U.S. Postal service, report to them, it's mail fraud. They will actually do a good job investigating.

As far as the local police goes? Well, most police officers are good guys. What you have to realize is that police officers come from us, the citizens, so you will get a slice of society when you look at police departments. There are good guys and there are bad guys. The bad ones give the good ones a bad reputation.

Now as far as getting help with your stolen helicopters? Hmm...

Three years ago, all 4 wheels stolen off my brand new Chevy Silverado.

Called police at 5:30 am when I discovered it, was on my way to work.

Police showed up at 12:45pm after lunch. By that time my neighbor was outside talking to me telling me his security cam had caught the crime.

First question from officer was, "Do you have insurance?"

I said "yes, but my neighbor here has the whole thing on tape"

Officer replies, "Well, I'll take a look at it, but to tell you the truth, this isn't very high on our priority list. It will be assigned to a detective, but he's probably so backed up with more important stuff that I wouldn't hold my breath on getting your wheels back. Your best bet would be just filing on your insurance to get new wheels."

I replied, "Really? More important stuff? Well, this is pretty f-ing important to me. And tell your 'busy' detective that we wrote down the license plate of the van that the thieves put my wheels in. Clear as day on the video. Matter of fact, just run the plate number for me and I'll pay them a visit myself."

His reply? "Sir I can't do that. Since this is a crime investigation, unless you are a certified peace officer, you cannot have privy to any information relating to this case."

At that point I threw my hands up in disgust, reluctantly filed a report, and called my insurance. Insurance replaced my wheels by 6pm that evening.

And a month later, the detective still hadn't "gotten" to my case.

SO YOU SHOULDN'T HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING TO GET YOUR BIRD BACK.
TexasC is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2016, 10:41 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Too much for yeah!! Is everything in Canada done with EH! And hand gestures!! I was simply trying to make a point about California's double standard on arrests and to make sure that the state gets their money. The illegals won't pay.. It's easier to just change their name and go about their business.. Cops know it and have simply given up on arresting them.. Everyone else is fair game..
The theft of this guys property has to be handled within the community.. The outside world doesn't care about this thief.. It's up to us..
Houston is the same way. We are a "sanctuary" city. Cops can only ask if they have license and insurance. If they say "no" they can only give a ticket for no license and no insurance. Can't ask if they are here legally.

And I know by now the moderator is probably hitting his head against a wall in disgust, wondering how this thread got so far off track.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:53 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Texas C .., you're right on!! It's a shame..

I'm stoked that the waters are stirring to visit this A-hole.. Get me a pay address .. I'll help with gas and shipping..the more the marryer!!
SORRY GUYS.. Texas C nailed it.. This is our problem now!!
I'm gonna send money to our team.. Just tell me where!!
I'm not gonna issue a stand down order like hillary did either!!
Old 01-24-2016, 11:10 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Stand down jgflyer, stand down! Violence never solved anything. Ouch! It hurt just to write that down. But seriously..

Remember, the low down dirty rotten scum bag thief going by the name of Tedyporano has the OP's address also.

Best action at this point is to get on EVERY r/c forum you can think of, get on his facebook page, search him out on ebay, and let everyone know about his dirty rotten low down scum bag shenanigans.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:13 AM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Do you got this scumbags phone number 500 phone calls an hour at 3 - 4 am sounded like a good idea to me.
HeliLust is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-24-2016, 11:36 AM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcsnsparks View Post
Do you got this scumbags phone number 500 phone calls an hour at 3 - 4 am sounded like a good idea to me.
Problem is that he's got 450Killer's info also and we don't want him and his low-down, dirty, rotten, scumbag friends posting Killer's info or harassing him.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:43 AM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default TC.. Nobody said violence.. In no way!!

If you find the house.. Talk to his mother.. That usually solves the issue best..NO PHYSICAL CONTACT except her smackin him around for embarrassing her..
Does this guy fly alone all the time? Does he even fly? Where's his field?
Where does he work? A call to them ususlly has great results!!
Post flyers on every pole in his neighborhood..mail boxes to his house with busted parts and notes about his criminal activity..Eventually his people will start asking questions!
Violence is not the answer period!! I never said that in any way shape or form..private message the guys his info.. I bet they'll get right on it!!
It worked before..it'll work again!!

Last edited by jgflyer; 01-25-2016 at 11:12 AM..
Old 01-24-2016, 11:46 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just sent him a text message he has his number listed in the goblin 500 thread. I'm serious I will go retrieve your Heli and ship it back to you
Old 01-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

Old 01-24-2016, 12:02 PM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Gregorio.. Make sure you print any info you have to give the coos

They're not gonna go on your word.. They'll need proof of this theft and hopefully they'll arrest him on site to save face!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in