Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Master CP

Master CP Walkera Master CP Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Cool Master CP Pitch Servo arm drifts up

Heli was in a crash and I rebuilt it again totally. All servo arms are at 90 degrees at mid stick, I leveled the swash so it has equal movement up and down. And now that I am working on getting the blade pitch correct (0 degrees at mid stick) this weird malfunction comes up. It just started doing it, it was fine last week when I was leveling the swash but now every time I move the throttle stick up the other 2 servos move together to keep the swash level but this pitch servo starts up and wants to drift way up and has the swash banked to the left hard. Do you think this servo could have gotten damage in the crash? It sounds fine, they were all were working fine after the crash, they are metal gear servos.
topcat1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2014, 06:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Two things to check: first make sure your servos are plugged into the correct port on the RX. Second, make sure the servo is not stripped. I have stripped the metal gear servos. When in doubt, replace the servo. That is better than having to rebuild it again or worse. I hope this helps.
Big Air is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I agree with you I came to that conclusion also, even though the servo does not sound stripped there is a good chance that it is bad I will replace it.
Thanks.
topcat1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in