Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > Futaba 14MZ - 12Z

Futaba 14MZ - 12Z Futaba 14MZ and 12Z Help and features Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2005, 10:36 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Am I understanding you have a backup 14mz :mrgreen:
SteveL is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2005, 11:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thomas Ahl:
Had not thought of that ... It does make sense to turn-around a repair quickly and then followup on any investigation. I'll ask when I call them.

SteveL:
Yep! I have a new 14MZHP and a 2nd-hand 14MZAP. :glasses2:
RCfan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2005, 12:43 PM   #23 (permalink)

Called tech support and as Thomas commented, they try to repair things as quickly as possible. They don't investigate further unless there's multiple similar problems or Japan asks them to send boards in for checking. Hope this was just the only case of (my) bad luck.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well... It's affraid...
Torpedo speed Muffler
Futaba 9250 + 9254 + GY401
Futaba 9CAP

Hummingbird Elite 3D PRO
Hummingbird Elite CP
Hummingbird FP V2
mplourde is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2005, 10:03 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

mplourde, you do realize this post is over a month old?

www.EricLarsonRC.com
EricLarson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2005, 03:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Yes, and what the problem, Futaba still relsove the problem??? Why you ask that to me??? What the diff...???

RCFan said he have had never problem. Maybe he forgot this post... :wink:

And, you, why you ask me some stupid question is not in the subject that means Eric Larson? Just to have a thing to write or what???
Torpedo speed Muffler
Futaba 9250 + 9254 + GY401
Futaba 9CAP

Hummingbird Elite 3D PRO
Hummingbird Elite CP
Hummingbird FP V2
mplourde is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2005, 03:08 PM   #27 (permalink)

When did I say I've never had a problem? I've never had a screen problem, if that's what you're referring to. This (topic) problem was caused by my own stupidity from leaving the radio on while x-mitting. Radios are working great!!!! Again, thanks for caring so much and hope someday you'll be able to enjoy such a great radio as well.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dude there is no answer to what you have problems with. It is a mine is better than yours issue and I think my 18 month old daughter may have a better grasp on social behavior than what you are displaying.

Are there some problems with some 14MZ radios, simple answer is YES. Are there any major issues affecting all of the radio's, no not that I am aware of. You will hear of failures of every thing we use in this hobby, as that is not preventable.

If the price is the issue, well I have no answer for that. As an American I understand a Porsche costs more than a Kia.... No surprise there. New technology and the best radio system available is going to cost money. Too much $? Well that is for the market place to decide. I do know I see a heck of a lot of 14MZ radio's at events and remember all of the comments about the 9Z when it hit the market. Would I have like to have paid less, simple answer is yes. Would I buy it again if I had it to do over, simple answer is yes.

I am not sure the point to your posts other than what I wrote in the 1st paragraph. Mine is better than yours is a less than weak argument. Here at Helifreak you will find we are about helping people, not putting down what they own or chose to fly. If you choose to add constructive comments I am sure you will get a lot more friendly responses.

www.EricLarsonRC.com
EricLarson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2005, 09:48 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

I knew i should not have bought that Carrera GT and went with the Geo Metro. You should have made this post earlier Eric would have saved me about $410,000.00. now i can't afford to buy another 14mz.
thanks
hjscm is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2005, 05:46 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

hey , ya'll , to all the fellows that find mplourde as a pain , dont bother , hes really not , he lives in Canada , and from France, so what yall think of him isnt being neg about the 14mz , its trying to translate one langage to another in his own words that yall might think is negative. I have recieved a few PMs and I think he deserves the respect from yall and the chance

Tony

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in