Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

If you read my post as carefully as I has to read yours, TI, it's me who has a medical condition, never accused you of having one. I'm simply sick of trolls. But I thought I cleared you of suspicion of being a troll and just downgraded you to the frustrated teenager.

Let's look into your posts. You have joined this forum exactly one week ago on Sunday. In this time you have stated on SAB forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical-Itch View Post
Just curious...I don't have enough for one of the bigger goblins but I want one so bad. The 500 will be on the slightly cheaper side by comparison I think. How much am I looking to spend for a medium powered set-up?
Quote:
Ah, ok, cool. I thought it was to be released December this year.
Well, guess ill be waiting until 2013
Feel for you, many of us wish we had funding available for Goblin.

Then yesterday on HC forum:

Quote:
I have tried many FBL controllers and bail out units. I so far have been happy w/ co pilot II + beastx. I recently added hard deck and to be honest, it is a PITA. There's too many things to take into account when using the hard deck and co pilot 2 and even 50' is too high.
I have a goblin 700 on order and have been using the beastx + co pilotII combo for years on my helis. (Only for bail-out though.) Ive tried other FBL controllers and some really suck, some are awesome.
I hear nothing but good things from this unit.
So in less than one week you have found the funding and ordered a Goblin kit, after all. Congratulations!

Today you're posting the BX + CP2 mounted on Goblin. That had to be overnight delivery and an all-nighter setup, great job!!! So when exactly have you flown it and found HD unsatisfactory?

Once you don't like SK720 after you tested it:

Quote:
Thats the 1 reason I love the BX...its solid immediately after setup on every heli. I've tried the 720 (for the all in 1 deal) and never like the way it felt compared to a BX.
The other time it was your friend doing the testing:

Quote:
I was scared off of all in one units after a friend could not dial in a sk-720.
And you just drone on and on. One day you ask a basic question, people jump in and try to help you, next day you have already tried the technology and have a strong opinion about it. You don't like HD because it "shoots the heli up" if ER is activated under the HD level, so you're going to sell it and replace it with HC3SX because it "manages collective"??? Have you ever even flown a CP helicopter in your life? All your comments smell of recently acquired theoretical knowledge and all your alleged real life observations ring untrue.

You're a fake, pal, and are wasting a valuable time of everyone who's trying to help you out. Please crawl back into the hole you came out of and burn in shame.
Trex 700N Pro fbl, 600N Pro x 2, 450SE v1, 250 v2 fbl, Compass 6HV fbl, Blade 450x, 400, 300x, 130x, mCPx, 120SR, mQx, mSR, Rotor Concepts HPQ1, Walkera CB180Q, CB100, Novus FP, CP, Esky Hunter, Big Lama.
jperkosk is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflyr View Post
The solution to this issue your having would be quite simple ( after skimming over the last few postings)
So little faith in the tuning of my troll-detecting radar, Rich?
Trex 700N Pro fbl, 600N Pro x 2, 450SE v1, 250 v2 fbl, Compass 6HV fbl, Blade 450x, 400, 300x, 130x, mCPx, 120SR, mQx, mSR, Rotor Concepts HPQ1, Walkera CB180Q, CB100, Novus FP, CP, Esky Hunter, Big Lama.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
I AM offended. Pretty good too. Nice to read first thing in the morning. My hands are literally shaky from being so offended at the moment because im that angry from reading that. Thanks. Awesome.
Apologies for the discomfort caused. Burning in hell for lying may hurt more, though.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just putting the facts out there Jerry..
How someone makes use of them is entirely up to them.
Now who was it who told me about my social skills...

nightflyr is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #65 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflyr View Post
Considering the weather ..I wouldn't suggest flying..

Learning how to fly with using the HD is much akin to learning everything else in this hobby..
The first time I tested it, it was to say the least a bit of a shock.
But like most things new, you get accustomed to it after a few flights.
Personally I like the 50' minimum for the simple reason."If" something were to go wrong, it still gives some time and height to attempt a manual recovery.
Which is at least a chance to save you from a crash.

Just so you don't think I'm one sided on these matters..
I do own a few HC units also, and have had my trials by fire with them also.
(Having it recover to inverted flight while in normal....)

Make no mistake, no one platform is absolutely perfect for everyone...
The HD was designed as a learning tool.. that being said..it is hoped that it is used for that function.
At present I do not believe the technology is at a point where safe 99.9% recoverable flight is possible below 20 feet ( for obvious reasons )

Even HC testing shows they don't try it that close to the deck..

Best you can do is decide what it is you want to attempt and find a platform that best suits your requirements.
That's pretty straight forward. Very well put. (Thanx night)
In that video, I didn't realize the HC recovers inverted...is that by default? That would make CPII a leap over the HC unit for me to be honest. I want inverted to upright recovery for sure. I could see why they may do that if it is by default...its way faster depending on what angle the heli has the bail out turned on at I suppose.
Technical-Itch is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #66 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
That's pretty straight forward. Very well put. (Thanx night)
In that video, I didn't realize the HC recovers inverted...is that by default? That would make CPII a leap over the HC unit for me to be honest. I want inverted to upright recovery for sure. I could see why they may do that if it is by default...its way faster depending on what angle the heli has the bail out turned on at I suppose.
Why is every IP you use a Proxy server but the same one SKYQUEST uses?

108.35.157.193 : pool-108-35-157-193.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net
Post IP Addresses
SKYQUEST 108.35.157.193 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Technical-Itch 108.35.157.193 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Registration IP Addresses
Technical-Itch 108.35.157.193 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in