Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > CJY Total-G FBL System

CJY Total-G FBL System Curtis Youngblood Total-G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

You can also power the unit using either of the interface ports. Per Curtis, they are all on the same bus.

http://www.allmyrc.com/forums/r-c-he...alg-power.html

"Yes, everything, including the two programing plugs are on the same power bus except for the two "EXT" plugs. So power can be plugged into any of those to supply extra power in."
Ecaf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecaf View Post
You can also power the unit using either of the interface ports. Per Curtis, they are all on the same bus.

http://www.allmyrc.com/forums/r-c-he...alg-power.html

"Yes, everything, including the two programing plugs are on the same power bus except for the two "EXT" plugs. So power can be plugged into any of those to supply extra power in."
That's good to know, That should give adequate power to the system
CRITEX is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I'm 90% sure I'll be purchasing the Total G tomorrow for my 600N. This heli is currently flying flawlessly with 4.0 VBar so it should be a pretty good comparison. I'm opting for the TotalG due to the fact that it has the gov and the entire unit is self contained. Also because I couldn't buy a new VBar (I have an old silver sensor so I can't do the 5.0 upgrage) even if I did want to because all new black units are gone and the full size blue ones aren't out yet . Not to mention I'm not impressed that Mikado didn't get the Gov feature out with 5.0.
nwmtech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydekay View Post
I'm starting to get back into the fbl loop. Curious why you've ruled out the sk720?
I don't think it's off topic so I'll give my two cents. #1 I don't care for the mass of the servo buss THEN a full sized sensor unit. Just adds way too much clutter imho. I saw the 720 at a recent fun fly on Alvin Chai's Velocity 50 and even though you could tell he put a lot of time into the wiring it was still bulky and awkward. Not to mention no governor was a a real turn off for me being a nitro guy.
nwmtech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default So far......

The TotalG is my first FBL venture. I have a Hirobo X-spec convert with an RJX FBL head. I liked all in one features so much I sold my REALLY liked Hitec Aurora 9 so I could have Sat Receivers. It is really clean this way. The governor woks great. I messed up the hall sensor and had to get a new one, I opted for the Align sensor with bracket. To me it was a little more like my trusted GV-1.

The heli flies awesome, I am so pleased with it. Although I can't compare to others, it works and is easy to set up. The tail is just a s good as my former GY520, IMHO. The governor works well, the wiring is tidy. And best of all, it flies.

Ned
ncarbon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in