Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Others

Others Walkera Other Models Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 06:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question guy's has anyone else been able to find good carbon fiber tail blades the stock one's are 50mm but all I can find is plastic one's any help would be great thank's guy's ,,,,

Just take your time with flying ALWAYS use training gear is a must if your having problems never fly without training gear if you do your going to spend ALOT in part you need to have LOTS of patients when learning
Hamper is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamper View Post
Question guy's has anyone else been able to find good carbon fiber tail blades the stock one's are 50mm but all I can find is plastic one's any help would be great thank's guy's ,,,,

Just take your time with flying ALWAYS use training gear is a must if your having problems never fly without training gear if you do your going to spend ALOT in part you need to have LOTS of patients when learning
I measured some stock blades an I only get 48mm but the trex 250 only uses 40 or 42mm TB so as always Walkera has a odd size. The closest size is either 42 or 59mm.
vronny is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamper View Post

I think the stock size is actually listed as 39mm for the tail blades. I personally have used the Align Trex 250 white tail blades in all sizes on my 4f200. 37mm, 39mm, and 42mm. I think the 42mm might help hold the tail just a little bit better because it is just slightly wider in some spots. Not anything to crow about, it's pretty insignificant. The thing is that the Align 250's tail blade's screw is smaller than the walkera's. So you have to widen the hole on the plastic ones to make them fit.. I don't know how well this will work out with the CF blades and the brass bushing insert. The plastic ones fit and work well on my 4f200. I'm sure they would fit the V200 also. I think the tail grips are about the same? I don't know about with these 200 class helicopters. But on my 450 i tried a set of CF tail blades and did not like them too much. I though the plastic performed just as good, but in a crash the CF blades took damage on the first time. The CF tail blades looked fine, but the root broke off and the blade went flying mid flight. Personally, i stick with plastic for the durability. That being the case there is a pretty big assortment of colors to choose from for these helicopter's tail rotor in plastic! Not so many for the main rotor, unfortunately.

Follow this link, the CF ones are the first ones listed. Like i said you have to drill the holes out to make them fit. Which may or may not work, depending on how much meat thay have on the bushing. I think you have to widen the hole 1mm. I'm not positive, but i think the 250 is a 1mm screw and the WK 200's are a 2mm screw. Don't quote me on that. But it does have to be widened for most of these to fit:

Tail blades at Helidirect
Integrity Handywork is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2015, 12:11 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default 4f200 tail section on a v200d03

anyone here know if the 4f200 tail section and the drive for the belt will work on the v200d03? I want a belt tail on mine sick of the gears blowing out.
kn4wd is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2015, 03:17 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just sent wowhobbies an email asking them what they would recommend to replace the stock walkera motor. My shaft kept on slipping and the pinion would ride up and down on it eating up my main gear. I ended up breaking it off yesterday and am looking for a replacement motor. I ordered another stock motor from amazon but I am looking for a non walkera replacement to just drop in when the new walkera croaks.

Tags
v200d03, walkera

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in