Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Compass Helicopters > Warp 360

Warp 360 Compass Warp 360 Model Helicopter Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default first time 360er

yep as heading says my first 360 warp got it second hand had a beastx in it pulled that out and have the Tracx FBL never programed one or beastx for that matter its taken a bit but I think iv got it there now did have problem with tail on gyro wrong way so when I spooled up it went nuts pyroed on ground and when trying to correct got out of shape worse then found how to reverse gyro (thanks those that helped u know who u r) went from Z- to Z+ and hey all good , that's the thing when new to this awesome sport instructions did not explain that bit in a way I could understand as a NEWBY ! DUH! . I have a Blade 450 3D FB so the difference is well HUGE !!! this heli the warp is scary now just have to catch up with a mate (Adam) and get him to test for me first please Adam to see how it goes but so far im lovin it I just need more time on the sticks so to speak this fourm has been a huge help too great work guys and girls iv done a lot of looking but very few posts hopefully that will change and my flying too need more practise when I get time ill post some pics of my bird thanks again to all and happy flying
regards mick
wolfie64666 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2013, 12:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

well it's been a BIG learning curve , so far I have the warp 360 (second hand ) I pulled the Beastx out and replaced with the Compass Tracx , (same as brain ) this is easyish for a newby to program (not),and I did have a few problems .
first getting throttle (found I needed a castle program card ) done set throttle settings as pre set head speed , then I had a small problem with the tail , when moving the tail left or right it was (gyro that is ) going the wrong way had to find how to reset that got it done,(after much searching the net and here on HF).
Then after about four or five goes at making sure went to turn on every thing and !, No bind with Tracx after doing the speedy end points from Tx ?, what now so did a re bind great working checked control to heli as best I knew seemed ok , went outside to test spool (no blades ) and buggar me tail gone back to wrong direction ?,
research some more (late nites now on here) found lots of info <But as a newby hard to translate , so found a vid ,then a post on another thread re similar thing that help a lot ,
so back to reprogram did that every thing seemed ok all controls working the RIGHT WAY put blades on wiped out back again spooled up and bang ! smash my tail blades off whats going on ? I didn't save my settings so tail was moving same way in gyro hold ,back again got it going ,Then remembered some thing about the gain found where to change that (as had it set in software) thought it looked to low so set on 45.
back out side spooled up just about to go into hover and !
the wildest tail wag iv ever had almost 180 degree side to side got it down BUT another set of tails buggar ,
Now it was at this time I had to do the PHONE a friend and was told how to set up gyro through TX done ,Dropped it down to about 28 % and lift off im in a hover and all is great ,
the information I got from here and others I can now say I did it all be it with a lot of so am happy enough now to get on with learning to fly lol
thanks for all the help from post ,info, and phone calls a lot of you helped without even knowing ,
but don't ask for logs, exact settings , or the likes as that will take time
regards mick
wolfie64666 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in