Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Hirobo Nitro Helicopters > Hirobo Electric Helicopters

Hirobo Electric Helicopters Hirobo Lepton EX, Quark and other Electric Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2007, 08:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

I'll take one - international shipping. Let me know when you need payment
'roboRon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2007, 09:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

I still want one
heli-vin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2007, 12:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I still want one as well.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default swash tools

List is updated. Order has been made. Everyone in the list below is included, but I can get a few more so if you didn't make this list, post here and I can probably still get you a swash tool. Thanks to all, and thanks to Helifreak.com !

Al

Arthur Knowles - Confirmed and prepaid
wicked_n_raw (Furron T.) Confirmed and prepaid
prototype3a - Confirmed
meganbg - Confirmed
Ace Dude - Confirmed
heli-vin - Confirmed
helidoc2 - Confirmed
uffe40 - Confirmed
Blik - Confirmed
Wesley-G - Confirmed
buster1 - Confirmed
pinewaves - Confirmed
eltavito - Confirmed
'roboRon - Confirmed
Nick Radez - ( Razmo ?) Confirmed and pre-paid
Tom Day - Added 4-17- My mistake, I misplaced your email.
Al P is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default They're here !

The Lepton swash tools arrived today. If you have not paid yet, please send me a pm for payment details. If you still have my email address, you can send Paypal to that same address. For those who have prepaid, I'll ship yours out as soon as I can get to town for shipping supplies. I wasn't expecting these to arrive so soon.

Please include your screen name that you use at this forum, and your real name, and shipping address.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lepton_swash_tools__8mm_x_15_pcs..jpg (201.5 KB, 193 views)
Old 04-17-2007, 06:21 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

All pm's replied to. Thanks,

Al
Old 04-17-2007, 09:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
Gus
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

You guys will love Al's tool.
Works great on 8mm shaft machines like the Lepton EX, and his Logo 10 tool works great on 10mm Shaft Machines (I have tested it on my old Raptor 50, and use it all of the time on my Hirobo EVO 50's).
Gus...
Gus is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2007, 05:36 PM   #28 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Al,

Any leveling tools left...let me know, Paypal would be my preference.

Thanks

Dennis
drose43 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-17-2007, 05:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Dennis,

As of right now, I'm sold out unless someone on the list changes their mind or if they don't contact me. The second order has also been filled. However, I think I can get more but must order a minimum of 10 units at a time. If enough people post here I would be happy to order more with an expected arrival time of aprox. two weeks.

Thanks,

Al
Old 04-17-2007, 05:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus
You guys will love Al's tool.
Works great on 8mm shaft machines like the Lepton EX, and his Logo 10 tool works great on 10mm Shaft Machines (I have tested it on my old Raptor 50, and use it all of the time on my Hirobo EVO 50's).
Gus...
Hi Gus,

Thanks for the kind words. It's great to hear feedback, especially the positive kind !

Al
Old 04-17-2007, 05:59 PM   #31 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Thanks Al,

Keep me posted.

Dennis
drose43 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2007, 05:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

All paid orders (5) were shipped today and emails have been sent to the buyers. Thanks !

Al
Old 04-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I got mine and it's a work of art, it help in getting rid of any interactions you might have with the push pull setup. I also recommend using a small level on the flybars to see if there are still some small interactions. I had none.

Furron
MKS USA, Pulse Ultra, Canomod
wicked_n_raw is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2007, 09:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got mine and it's already helping me out. Worth every penny.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:50 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate it.

Paid US and Canada orders shipped today. Paid international orders to ship tomorrow. Sorry, I did not have the appropriate int'l shipping materials.

Thanks,

Al
Old 04-26-2007, 02:57 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

All 15 tools have shipped and I'm sending money for another shipment today. If anyone has been missed or has not received shipment notice from me, please send me a pm or an email if you still have my address. I still have not received payment from several on the list so I am shipping in the order of payment received. Thanks everyone and thanks to Helifreak.com

Al
Old 05-02-2007, 02:05 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al P
All 15 tools have shipped and I'm sending money for another shipment today. If anyone has been missed or has not received shipment notice from me, please send me a pm or an email if you still have my address. I still have not received payment from several on the list so I am shipping in the order of payment received. Thanks everyone and thanks to Helifreak.com

Al
Hi Al i got mine,already set up two leptons,works real nice many thanks
Uffe
Sweden
uffe40 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2007, 10:55 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for the positive comments and thanks for everyone's patience. I'm still waiting for the second shipment of tools to arrive.

I have received a pm from someone who apparently was missed for the first shipment. I have sent this person an explanation and an apology. It's very confusing trying to keep track of people using screen names and real names. I'm doing my best, and all I ask is patience and understanding. If someone is missed, it is not intentional.

This is not a scheme to line my pockets. Rather, I saw it as a chance to help other pilots get their helis setup the easiest way I've found. If I count my gas for the special trips to the post office 20 minutes away, I might break even. In addition, I'd like for everyone to understand that I am very busy working daylight to dark as I am a farmer and this is my busiest time of the whole year. I wouldn't be here posting this but I had to come home and get more seed, and check the weather. It's rained twice this morning.

The fellow who makes these for me also has a full time job and does these in his spare time. I won't rush him.

Thanks and I'll post when the next batch arrives.

Al
Old 05-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Just wanted to thank Al here on the board - I am the guy that didn't get the first one - Al was kind enough to send me a second one which I did receive.
He is a stand up guy - thanks again,
Jeff
buster1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words. The person I referred to is not you. As you and I discussed, your tool was shipped but did not arrive so I was more than happy to send you another. The whole time you were very understanding.

Many were sold on runryder in a thread like this which also was started by Gus. However, it was soon closed by Mr. Ryder and I was locked out and all my posts deleted because he called it "unpaid advertising". Gus and I have worked together to salvage names and emails so I could contact people who wanted a tool for the Lepton. We did not have emails for all, and some have not responded so I decided to ship in the order in which I received payment. This person was on the list for the first order. After checking my Paypal records this morning, I see his payment was not received until the day I shipped the last domestic orders of tools... April 25.

Pinewaves, I understand what it's like to be waiting for parts. I apologize for the delay and my offer to refund your purchase price is still valid.

Thanks all and thanks to Helifreak.com

Al

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in