Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 08:26 PM   #2901 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have a 75% complete Trex 600efl pro on my bench, and I lost a 3x5.5x0.3mm washer that goes on the bell crank screw. Bloody thing just disappeared. Where can I get one or do I need to buy a whole new bell crank for one washer. Can't find a washer that small on the net anywhere.
higham83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2013, 06:28 AM   #2902 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Started working on my helis again, after the busy winter period. I didn’t have time to post yet, so here we go, not many pics though.

Helping other club members also in fact, I repaired and tested a few 450s and a mCPX for example. It’s funny to see that some beginners don’t even realize that a 0-25-50-75-100 % linear throttle curve for a CP heli doesn’t fly very well, lol. So you have to check everything, the heli, the electronics, the whole setup, the TX settings and do a thorough test flight, otherwise the strangest things can happen.

As far as my own helis are concerned, a few things have been changed:

The Furion 450 still had the stock head, that was converted to FBL by myself when I build it. A few weeks ago, I decided to give it a Mikado FBL head, which is lower and should give it sharper cyclic behavior. And it worked out very well.

The Logo 600SE got another canopy, simply a bargain at a LHS.

The Airwolf – Logo 400 needed a small repair at one of the servo’s, and while taking it out of the fuselage, I decided to return it to it’s original form for now, no more scale for me. Here’s a pic of the larger helis, the Furion and Logo 400 are in front.

And the Logo 400 will serve my little boy well this year as his first “big” trainer at the clubfield. Talking about him, he does very well at the field. He flew the Blade 300X outside last weekend, in a moderate wind, and had plenty of confidence. He’s progressing so fast, you won’t believe. He also flew the mCPX outside in the wind, so high up that I couldn’t tell which side was front or back, his eyes must be better than mine. And he even got a foam flying saucer from one of the club members that I helped, as a gift. He flies everything, last Sunday a total of 14 flights in a single afternoon. That’s why I think he won’t have much problems soon with the 500 sized Logo. When flying a plane, we hook him up with a trainer cable between to transmitters, to assist him in take-off and landing.

Ok, what else ? Oh yeah, I got a full composite Aura 4 hotliner from another club member, again to thank me for helping him out. It is not the latest model, but has been used in competitions before, and very high quality. The owner didn’t fly it anymore, he said he’s to old for that kind of stuff. He knows I like to fly fast, he’s seen many of my speedflights with the TDR, and said that this is the right plane for me, lol. It already has a German Plettenberg motor, ESC, servo’s and a carbon foldable propeller. It only needs a BEC and a receiver, which I’m putting in now. The pack will be a 6S/3000mAh lipo, and the plane will probably draw around 50 amps. Should be a small rocket. Wingspan is 1,75 meter (5,7 ft). I hope to fly it in a week or so, once the setup has been done properly.

That’s about it. The 1974 Huey Cobra is still waiting for further restoration, but that’s a project that is on the bottom of my list, there’s plenty of time to do that. Only one dream left now, and that’s building a real 800 size, not a stretched 700. Oh, and learning how to fly these damn things well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Group_K_800x600.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	415117   Click image for larger version

Name:	Aura4_hotliner_800x600.JPG
Views:	496
Size:	258.2 KB
ID:	415118  
Old 04-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #2903 (permalink)
Registered Users

Raf, glad to hear your son is catching on so quickly! Bet he's just having a ball with it.

That plane is just screaming for an fpv system!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in