Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant_beltcp View Post
I kept all my settings as they came lol.
yep the 600 is a nitro. I was going to go electric as i already own a few packs for them, but I really wanted a nitro for the sound, smell and flight time. BTW, if anyone wants a 600e let me know, a freind of mine is selling his - It is currently AWESOME, every upgrade possible and spent thousands on it, but it can be returned to normal and the upgrades sold seperatly.
I've been thinking about a nitro for a while now but they're so much more expensive than my beloved Belts. Also a bigger heli maybe pretty difficult to hid from the wife. She was eyeing my Exi yesterday, I think she's suspicious. I can't trade her in for an island girl like Dier did as I have too much invested in her.

Yesterday I was at my LHS and one of the guys was complaining about not being able to buy Nitro because of the olympics. Not sure what the connection is. You heard anything about it?
mnwizard is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwizard View Post
Yesterday I was at my LHS and one of the guys was complaining about not being able to buy Nitro because of the olympics. Not sure what the connection is. You heard anything about it?
I heard they closed down the chemical plants to make the air transparent during the games...

I've also been eyeing nitros lately - but while kit prices aren't that bad (only $250 for a Compass Knight Sport) the paraphernalia required to run one means a pretty hefty investment. I guess I'll have to sit this summer out and maybe start collecting parts over the winter. It's never so bad when you don't have to look at the total cost in one credit card bill
T-Rex 600NP, T-Rex 500 ESP, HDX500 SE V2, HDX450 SE V3, T-Rex/Outrage SE V2, EXI450, T-Rex 250, CopterX/Guru-Z hybrid, HBFP separates, Lama V4, 2 x Walkera 4#3B
another_finn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #23 (permalink)

My HF Map location

My Girl aint an Island Girl.

My first marriage was to an American Blond.... liked to rule... took it for 14 years.

Now I'm married to a Colombian girl, their parents teach them the right way

The EX... (9 years older than me, maybe that was the problem )

EL COLOMBIANA!!! (6 YEARS YOUNGER THAN ME) There is just no contest.

DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

omg no offence your ex is a dog, your current one is hotter than hell. You sure did it right the second time around,
Old 06-20-2008, 10:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Actually my ex was pretty nice, thats a current picture... guess thats what devorce does to ja.. You also have to remember my Ex is also 48 Years old and the other one is 33.

If you think she's hot you should see her younger sister...
Old 06-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

hmm i thinking we could start a hot girls thread and dierwolf since you live in the carribean you could probably supply all the pictures.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #27 (permalink)

My HF Map location

LOL..

Dont let looks decieve you my friend... She looks quite innocent huh.

Colombian Girls.....

They Cook, They clean, They tend to you hand and foot and treat you like a king

And in return, They'll kill for you too LOL.... Nature of the beast i guess so if i'm going to
Post anything on girls it will probably be coming from her LOL.

I think i'll keep my balls for a little bit longer
Old 06-21-2008, 11:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ohh you make me so jealous,although my wife does a lot of the cookin and cleaning she doesn't necessarily attend to my every need at all. Its more like "Get your *** off the couch and help me do this stuff."

And i have no problem of you posting more pic's of her. lol oh and her sister.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_finn View Post
I heard they closed down the chemical plants to make the air transparent during the games...

I've also been eyeing nitros lately - but while kit prices aren't that bad (only $250 for a Compass Knight Sport) the paraphernalia required to run one means a pretty hefty investment. I guess I'll have to sit this summer out and maybe start collecting parts over the winter. It's never so bad when you don't have to look at the total cost in one credit card bill
I wonder what the full scale drag racing guys are doing for fuel. They use nitro in 50 gallon drums.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwizard View Post
I wonder what the full scale drag racing guys are doing for fuel. They use nitro in 50 gallon drums.
They probably keep enough in stock for a full season, so I don't think they'll be hit that hard... We also have some R/C heli pilots here who mix their own fuel from big drums and are currently working very hard not to sound smug on the forums

On the workbench tonight... a new, more silvery look for the HDX450. The "magic blue" boom turned into a set of elevated tail mechanics with a little help from the lawn. It was getting too dark to judge altitude very well, and those were the fastest terrain hugging figure-eights I've done yet. Boom, tail pushrod, fiber blades, main shaft, feathering shaft, flybar, one-way bearing... and it was all repaired in just over 30 minutes. I love working with the HDX Superframe design.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000695.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	52315  
T-Rex 600NP, T-Rex 500 ESP, HDX500 SE V2, HDX450 SE V3, T-Rex/Outrage SE V2, EXI450, T-Rex 250, CopterX/Guru-Z hybrid, HBFP separates, Lama V4, 2 x Walkera 4#3B
Old 06-21-2008, 06:04 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Still looks cool Mika, It usually takes me a lot longer than to put my belt back together
Ian 777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

I wonder what 50 gallons of nitro is going for now?!

Heli's looking great Mika! I like the aluminium skids, what brand are they?

I know what you mean about flying at dusk. I love flying just before dark. It's calm, cool, no sun in your eyes.

I did the same thing last night, flew a little too long and piled my Belt right into the lamp post in the front yard. No major damage, a set of woodies and a feathering shaft. But it was the neighbor's hysterical, beer driven laughter that really stung!
Old 06-21-2008, 06:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Sorry not laughting at your mishap just the antics of your neighbour. Has he had the cops out to you lately?
Ian 777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

DW, putting pictures like that up is torchure for a 15 yr old like me. You know how frustrated people my age get when they see pictures like that! This can't be healthy lol. You surely made the right choice there tho, congrats. Is that picture of your new wife recent?

PS. How old is her younger sister

-Jonny
Old 06-21-2008, 06:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian 777 View Post

Sorry not laughting at your mishap just the antics of your neighbour. Has he had the cops out to you lately?
Actually I took a little preemptive action and volunteered to show some of my Helis at a hobby night the local coppers put on for neighborhood kids. (We have a very PR minded police department). The kids. of course, love helis and I took a computer with too so they could all try one out on the sim. The insurance agent said no actual flying. Gads, they're as bad as lawyers! The cops loved the helis too and had lots of questions

Last time I saw the Sgt he waved when he went by.

When dealing with neighbors I find that a little treachery is a wonderful thing.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyheli View Post
DW, putting pictures like that up is torchure for a 15 yr old like me. You know how frustrated people my age get when they see pictures like that! This can't be healthy lol. You surely made the right choice there tho, congrats. Is that picture of your new wife recent?

PS. How old is her younger sister

-Jonny
Yes Jonny, but remember that he married the girl!
Old 06-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnwizard
But it was the neighbor's hysterical, beer driven laughter that really stung!
LOL - that's why I try to avoid being seen when I fly.

The skids are the originals from the HDX450 kit. Flat springy steel, so they soften your landings a little and bend instead of breaking when you come down hard.

All this talk of Colombian girls is almost making me regret I gave up on one... Her English was worse than my Spanish, and I thought it would be too hard on her not to be able to really communicate with anyone over here. What was I thinking? I would have had no idea what she says when she yells at me for buying more guns and helicopters. How perfect is that?
Old 06-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #38 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Her sis is 3 years younger... this is the only pic i have
of her on my pc... all other pics on my wifes laptop.

5ft 2inches (as pretty much every colombian woman is) Shorties with Booties.

That pic of my wife was taken last year when we went colombia with some anchient camera they happen to have in the house LOL.

From there we went straight to Rotterdam for the Cup

Ahh what fun it was....

Speaking of whats on the Bench tonight.... wait a damn minute if i post that i'll be banned for sure LOL... so you'll have to settle for turning my wifes pic 90 degrees to the right LOL.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by DierWolf View Post
Speaking of whats on the Bench tonight.... wait a damn minute if i post that i'll be banned for sure LOL... so you'll have to settle for turning my wifes pic 90 degrees to the right LOL.
You lucky bastard.

Sorry for the language.

-Jonny
Old 06-21-2008, 09:01 PM   #40 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Speaking of big events in Europe, anyone going to Sensation White in Amsterdam or Germany this year?

Went to the one in Amsterdam Arena last year... OMG its crazy!!! and women cant done!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in