Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 800 Class Helicopters

800 Class Helicopters 800 Class Helicopters

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomascoleman View Post
My style of flying is aggresive.

Last week i did a low to the ground rainbow on instant almost stop at 1900rpm and the headspeed died so much i had to bail out it nearly inverted auto'd to the ground!!!

I need around 2100/2200 IMO.

that guy died due to a failure and flying to close nothing todo with headspeed.
for a 800 is 1950 if you stopped the head you have to much pitch and you need to learn to have more control

jamie, colin, ben, alan all have 800 DFC and none of them stop the head in any move you are flying above your limit, and you will hurt yourself or some else 2000 2100 was for testing we do not recommend that find of head speed and with the stock gear the CC will not allow you to get there, i am not sure what type of expert you feel you are, a 700 is suited for 2150 to 2200 on the head not a 800 best of luck.

your comment about the guy that DIED was my friend and flew with us on the team your statement is out of line and i will not stand for that kind of nonsense

Dino
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino Spadaccini View Post
for a 800 is 1950 if you stopped the head you have to much pitch and you need to learn to have more control

jamie, colin, ben, alan all have 800 DFC and none of them stop the head in any move you are flying above your limit, and you will hurt yourself or some else 2000 2100 was for testing we do not recommend that find of head speed and with the stock gear the CC will not allow you to get there, i am not sure what type of expert you feel you are, a 700 is suited for 2150 to 2200 on the head not a 800 best of luck.

your comment about the guy that DIED was my friend and flew with us on the team your statement is out of line and i will not stand for that kind of nonsense

Dino

12.5 pitch isnt allot. 13/13.5 would be.

i dont see how i can hurt myself as long as the heli isnt near me or other people.

my comment was a fact? to close and chopped his head off, if at safe distance might have had time to bail.
Old 10-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Your comment is out of line Roman was my friend and you're being rude

You are still flying above your ability and need to learn control True factory pilots understand there is a balance, and once again your wrong if something fails and you loose control it could get away from you or a part could hit some one

If you are tell me you are Better than Jamie Robertson Colin Bell Ben Stork and Alan Szabo and have won contest like the masters and xfc or something at the same level then let me know.

If you are just a stick banger thats fine all helis have limits and if you want to throw a 800 that weight 14lbs around like a 700 get a 700 you are pressing your luck

Dino
Old 10-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino Spadaccini View Post
Your comment is out of line Roman was my friend and you're being rude

You are still flying above your ability and need to learn control True factory pilots understand there is a balance, and once again your wrong if something fails and you loose control it could get away from you or a part could hit some one

If you are tell me you are Better than Jamie Robertson Colin Bell Ben Stork and Alan Szabo and have won contest like the masters and xfc or something at the same level then let me know.

If you are just a stick banger thats fine all helis have limits and if you want to throw a 800 that weight 14lbs around like a 700 get a 700 you are pressing your luck

Dino
you havnt seen me fly so how can you judge or make that comment, you neither know where i fly regually or even if there are people around - all assumptions.

think you need to read my signature.

i havnt said im better than any of them.

its a fact he was flying to close and killed himself, these are powerful machines.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Dino, I must apologise to you for bringing up Roman's tragic death again. It was in poor taste but I was trying to show the OP the dangers of what he was doing.

Seems like he has no regard for his own safety or the safety of others, and his comments about Roman are out of line.

Best thing we can do here Dino is leave him be, hopefully he will learn the hard way without getting injured.

Once again Dino, I'm sorry to you for my comments.
Velos 880 Neo, Logo 800 XX Vbar, T-Rex 800 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 Trekker Vbar, T-Rex 700 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 F3C Vbar, T-Rex 550E DFC Vbar, T-Rex 500 Pro DFC AR7200BX, T-Rex 450 Sport V2 AR7200BX, T-Rex 250 Pro AR7200BX, VController, DX9.
JohnTC02 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

John thank you and i know you where doing the right thing thanks

How about this post a video in this thread and lets see your skill set Lets see if you are bad ass lets see if you are a smack pilot with a good skill set that knows how to fly on the right and left side and lets see if you have all the reversals down like the PROS do, As i say lets see if you can walk the walk and talk the talk

PS just because you have a lot of heli means nothing you need to READ my SIGNATURE.

Dino
Old 10-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't need to post anything this thread was a question asking who not why but has has increased head speed on 800.

Looks like I'm going to be the first

Someone else brought up death.

I simply states he was flying to close to himself and potentially could have been avoided.

Anyway. .....
Old 10-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

you dont know the facts about Roman your being a JACKASS you have no idea what happen and trying to create smoke on somthing you are clueless about, and by the looks of you going over 2k on the head on the 800 your just another arm chair pilot with no skills
Old 10-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Being an admin on a large gaming site I couldn't sit back here and do nothing, I have reported this thread to HF Support.

I didn't want this thread to deteriorate into an argument. I have to take some responsibility for starting the ongoing debate and I have said as much to HF Support.

I think Dino is getting a raw deal here which I started.

I will take a back seat here and let the admins sort this out.
Velos 880 Neo, Logo 800 XX Vbar, T-Rex 800 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 Trekker Vbar, T-Rex 700 Pro DFC Vbar, T-Rex 800 F3C Vbar, T-Rex 550E DFC Vbar, T-Rex 500 Pro DFC AR7200BX, T-Rex 450 Sport V2 AR7200BX, T-Rex 250 Pro AR7200BX, VController, DX9.
JohnTC02 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2013, 03:40 PM   #30 (permalink)

My HF Map location
Default .

Sent from my phone.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

No problem the admins and i are in contact with each other at time and if Will feels i was over the top he will call me thanks for the input John

Dino
Old 10-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #32 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
12.5 pitch isnt allot. 13/13.5 would be.

i dont see how i can hurt myself as long as the heli isnt near me or other people.

my comment was a fact? to close and chopped his head off, if at safe distance might have had time to bail.
This thread is a mess..

Sent from my phone
Old 10-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yea this thread needs nuking.

I will ask the same question in a new thread.

It's good to get and SHARE my results.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
that guy died due to a failure and flying to close nothing todo with headspeed.
Quote:
Quote:
its a fact he was flying to close and killed himself, these are powerful machines.
Quote:

Someone else brought up death.
I simply states he was flying to close to himself and potentially could have been avoided.

Anyway. .....
The fact that you brought this up 4 times in a row knowing how close Dino was to Roman makes it pretty clear what your intent was here and it was far from respectful. Show some respect for the dead and your fellow members or you will lose the privilege to post here.

Thread closed.
Rick
rdlohr is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in