Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > Outrage RC

Outrage RC Outrage RC - and XP Li-Po Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Outrage Battery Warranty Issue

Hi All..
I live in the UK, and bought a 6s outrage battery from Blink Helicopters... They are the main Uk importers..
The battery unfortunately puffed on the first 3 minute flight on my Trex.. I contancted Blink Helicopters who asked me to return it which i did, this was back in June. They sent me an email saying the battery was faulty...
As I say this was back in June..When I contact them they give me no help what so ever saying the battery warranty is with outrage.com and in their hands.
I contacted Outrage direct who did not know anything about my situation but did offer and investigation.. The last email from them was 1 month ago... I have now sent 18 emails and don't know where to go next...
I am hoping Outrage may respond to this post, but if not any advice would be gladly appriciated..
Scotty123 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2009, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Scotty123...I am VERY sorry to hear about this...if you could send me an email of where you were sending these 18 emails I would certainly appreciate it...as I take care of ALL Warranty issues for Outrage...and this is the first I have heard of this (at least I hope!)...but you now have MY attention and it will be taken care of.

Please contact me at greg@outragerc.com

Again...I am very sorry for your frustrations over this...I am not sure if I would have waited this long...as 18 email without reply shows a tremendous amount of patience!
Greg Alderman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2009, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi Greg...
Thank you for your post and for your offer of help with my problem. I have sent you some information regarding contacts and where things are up to.
I hope you don't mind, but I have also included a lot of the emails that have gone back at to during this time...
Thanks Again...
Scotty123 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks Scotty123...I have already responded via email...have a great evening!
Greg Alderman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in