Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

That's how I'm reading it.
Blue Thunder 700 RCHN #365
G500,E5 12s,600np dfc, t500 dfc beater
Jackass1277 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2015, 10:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

When i sell something, i dont use that anymore, in case something happens. This is so silly.. Seller: man up!
Arvidsson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2015, 12:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

so you all are telling me that the helis you guys sell on here you never test after you rebuild them to make sure they fly.... well i wont be buying from anyone who does that... you guys are so full of it .....KOI FISH....Have i ever done you wrong we have done half a dosen deals without any problems..... am i right????.... what ever ,you will all eat the trash you have just talked because ...dons getting the heli....it was shipped... i gave you two days to respond because i am not trying to force the heli on you and waste your money having to ship it back..don i appealed the case you got your item on a an as-is ,as-described basis within 30 days ....i am sorry though don.. i really didnt want all this to go down.... its just my luck though all these different things going wrong to add to an UN-appetizing glass of hater-aid! well kudos fellow freakers .......
ALIGN 600 DFC microbeast Kontronik 80+hv BL800/855hv frsky taranis 180cfx,nano and a 1/4scale tigermoth wth a 25cc leafblower motor! ..If I didn't mod ,tweek, or crash my helis I wouldn't have even heard of this forum!
dirtbike_421 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why not rebuild it, test it, then sell it
mattbeau is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2015, 01:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have dine over a dozen deals on here. Mostly buying and I've bought over half a dozen helis from people on this fourm. All of which test flew the helicopters after I paid them. If you toss a heli on the shelf for a year then pull it off and list it because you need some cash and it sells alot quicker than you expected it to. If you dont test that thing before you ship it and potentially give the buyer a lemon then there is going to be hell to pay. This guy didnt stop responding, he did what he thought was right and life got in the way. It happens to the best of us. And for those that say they dont get one last flight in before they ship off what was their pride and joy. Whether or not it was before, during or after it sells. You're not fooling anyone here guys.

Take what you want from my $.02 but if he was trying to scam someone he wouldnt even be on here trying to defend himself.
crazyg4m3r is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2015, 01:47 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Point taken crazyg4m3r, when I sold my 150 dfc that had been crashed. I rebuilt it. Test flew it. Did a small flight video then sold it. The same thing with my mcpx BL. Once I did a flight video I boxed it up ready to ship. This way as soon as it's sold I just need to slap a label on it and it's off.

I appreciate that the OP is vocal and responding to people. I also know things don't always go as planned. Just some pointers for next time
Old 07-24-2015, 10:13 PM   #27 (permalink)
formerly koi-fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbike_421 View Post
so you all are telling me that the helis you guys sell on here you never test after you rebuild them to make sure they fly.... well i wont be buying from anyone who does that... you guys are so full of it .....KOI FISH....Have i ever done you wrong we have done half a dosen deals without any problems..... am i right????.... what ever ,you will all eat the trash you have just talked because ...dons getting the heli....it was shipped... i gave you two days to respond because i am not trying to force the heli on you and waste your money having to ship it back..don i appealed the case you got your item on a an as-is ,as-described basis within 30 days ....i am sorry though don.. i really didnt want all this to go down.... its just my luck though all these different things going wrong to add to an UN-appetizing glass of hater-aid! well kudos fellow freakers .......
PM'd you, apologies getting involved here.
/ 180cfx, 300x, X3,X4-II, Protos 380, Chase 360, x5, Logo 480, Gob 380, Gob 500, Gob 570, Warp 360, 450x, forza 450/450ex, T-Rex 600 Dom, Logo 600, DX9, 1973 Ford f100, Traxxas Summit/Bronco/Bandit/X-Maxx

"Everyone wanted his soul, all he gave them was a smile" - Steve Marriott
Diogenes is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2015, 10:41 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

All right then good it looks like dirtbike is definitely a good legit guy trying to make things right, I would buy from him in the future, you all have a good night my fellow flyers.
ryansjoblom is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2015, 04:43 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well let me bring all you thread followers up to date. First he (dirtbike_421) did not ship anything to me. Then he claims to have shipped and USPS returned the package because of a torn label. Then he furnished PayPal a phony tracking number at which time PayPal refunded my payment. Following this he claims he will ship the Heli, I’m still waiting.

Prior to this transaction he stiffed helifanatics Quick payment and smooth transaction..let buyer owe $20 and up to now .. NOTHING. Now if that not scam action what would you call it?

Yesterday he sent me this threatening PM:

"you better send me my money or ship back my heli ....exactly how it shows up. im not a scammer...don you have to trust the dirtbike....i trust you thats whyi shipped off my heli....its bind plug is already installed btw just plug in the bat when it arives.....pull the plug and shes ready to go......if you want blue tail booms like the one thats on it heres a little secret.....lightly sand it with 1500 grit wet or dry 3M... the blade grips are micro heli i just hate the color red so i sanded them ...not finishing completly.........everything i said was in the post is included.....miinus the turnigy servos...the list of upgrades....read it ...look at the heli they are all there......little messsy with the lithium grease sorry..please tell everyone on hf the heli showed up .as described just with the post office compilation ..if you stil want a refund well the item was as described and it made it to you within a month so....you make the call sorry for all the wasted time

I find it hard to believe that anyone would write the above gibberish and send it to anyone. The absence of a tracking number indicates another lie about shipping, PayPal has issued my refund and as far as I am concerned this transaction is closed even though you, dirtbike_421, have opened a counterclaim. In order for that to proceed you will have to provide a valid tracking number, shipment to me and proof of receipt. Now dirtbike_421 if you actually send me something and it is not exactly as described the in this threads initial posting, 06-19-2015 04:27 PM, 180cfx tons of bling, I will file a Mail Fraud Complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service and that’s not a threat that’s a promise.

Don S.
ds1rc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2015, 08:27 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow!
So much wrong with this sale!! The heli as you confusingly describe it does not sound like it is as it was described in the original Ad.
You never mentioned sanding the MH main grips, making them look like $hit because you did a half a$$ job sanding. You had to replace the 3 stock servos with "New" Hobby King junk servos. Servos that you said: "all servos have total of 4 flights never crashed on... ". Then you go on to say 2 of the servos burnt out, why they did not burn out on the 4 flights is confusing to me. It is very strange how the servos burnt out right before you were to ship the heli out. SO…, now the heli has a mix of servos, one stock and two HK junk servos on cyclic? I would not touch that thing with a 10 foot pole dude.
Dirtbike you need to change your user name to Dirtbag. You should treat your fellow helifreakers as you would want to be treated. If you sent your hard earned $$ to cyberspace and did not get anything you paid for, how would you feel? COMMUNICATE!! If there was a problem with what you sold you should have immediately refunded his money and fixed the problem, then offer a complete, test flown package for sale. Not the other way around where you sell it and then test fly it/crash it.

Just my 2c

Sorry I will not be able to read your reply dirtbag because you will be on the ignore list. :-O
Mahu is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2015, 02:37 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Can't wait to see how this ends. Sorry late night nothing better to do.

all
Old 07-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahu View Post
Wow!
So much wrong with this sale!! The heli as you confusingly describe it does not sound like it is as it was described in the original Ad.
You never mentioned sanding the MH main grips, making them look like $hit because you did a half a$$ job sanding. You had to replace the 3 stock servos with "New" Hobby King junk servos. Servos that you said: "all servos have total of 4 flights never crashed on... ". Then you go on to say 2 of the servos burnt out, why they did not burn out on the 4 flights is confusing to me. It is very strange how the servos burnt out right before you were to ship the heli out. SO…, now the heli has a mix of servos, one stock and two HK junk servos on cyclic? I would not touch that thing with a 10 foot pole dude.
Dirtbike you need to change your user name to Dirtbag. You should treat your fellow helifreakers as you would want to be treated. If you sent your hard earned $$ to cyberspace and did not get anything you paid for, how would you feel? COMMUNICATE!! If there was a problem with what you sold you should have immediately refunded his money and fixed the problem, then offer a complete, test flown package for sale. Not the other way around where you sell it and then test fly it/crash it.

Just my 2c

Sorry I will not be able to read your reply dirtbag because you will be on the ignore list. :-O
Listen here I had put new servos that were From hk... junk if you just read what I've said you would know this 3 times. . ...that's in the original ad ..I through them away. Bought two more stock servos with one I had as a spare in the 180 collection.. so I sanded the blade grips to match my theme. Pictures show a lot. ...who puts red blade grips on a helicopter with a carbon/midnight blue and polished aluminum theme .??? A color blind person...and helliFanatic he sold me a 130x... nice helicopter except in the original post he said the elevator servo was out..but there was a nip replacement included. He just had no time...I put the servo in... come to find out the servo fet is burnt from the factory....half burnt ... ask Kevin ireck (former owner of megasmicros ) he will vouch for him telling me about the "half burnt " fet ...rare but it happens. Guess what I couldn't fly the heli that day or the next but 4days after it arrived i was pissed .so guess how much that servo cost me? Rest my case ...sorry heli fanatic can't do then right thing and wipe the 20$ debt ..and if heli fanatic wants to chime in and agree with me that would be the right way to handle it .......the audience is listening. Dare you to say any of that was untrue..and shame on you ds1rc for lying on how every event unfolded... you never even pm'ed me you tried talking immediately on the public view....i don't get a notification when somebody post on my thread....hf there's a good idea . So when you don't even pm me about the item not showing up guess what I'm not looking on my post me and the publics interaction closed when you sent the payment.. then I seen it was a hot thread it was like hmm that's weird .sure to find out you ae talking twards me like I'm purposely not listening sitting back laughing at you.. u never once asked me for a refund. I'm sorry I don't get on PayPal everyday either... well you got the 180 ...is it what I described.. are you going to close the Case on paypal so I get my money or are you gonna cheat me and just keep my helicopter...... and add your statement for8 the jury ? Did you get the heli and was it as described.? You all who are trash talking are obviously drama kings and are undoubtedly from califfffornia or the east coast...no offense to anyone who lives there...thanks to whom understands and has my back I appreciate it. And until the seller is not trying to explain himself... I'd say the public should just keep there mouths shut.. and I would agree that a 14 day after payment with no response to pm's is fair to judge a scammer. Hf this will hurt sales for me in the in the future... when I didn't do anything wrong...I didn't even remove the money from paypal.he never pmed for a refund...>.before the public gets to review the issue and gang up making an innocent seller look like a DIRTBAG;maybe there should be a grace period for us control folks who don't get on the Web everyday...along with what I mentioned above. that would be nice... if yall who were being drama queens happen to have your heli fall out of the sky.thank your self and karma
ALIGN 600 DFC microbeast Kontronik 80+hv BL800/855hv frsky taranis 180cfx,nano and a 1/4scale tigermoth wth a 25cc leafblower motor! ..If I didn't mod ,tweek, or crash my helis I wouldn't have even heard of this forum!

Last edited by dirtbike_421; 07-26-2015 at 12:42 PM.. Reason: words were misplaced and out of context
Old 07-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey hey, let's not judge people from where their from. Born in CT, now displaced in California(not LA). Does that make me twice as bad. USMC brought me out here and then I got married to a native in Sacramento area.

If it was delivered, there should be proof of delivery. If it's as described let's close this sucker. Or if not, then ship it back to dirtbike and keep the refund. Either way this needs a resolution.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:53 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well guess what showed up on my doorstep Saturday afternoon, you got it a package from dirtbike. Since I didn't request anything from him this must be a gift. Decisions, decisions, do I toss it in the trash can or send it back. Oh the hell with it, I’ll send it back. I will not correspond with him through PMs, so hey, DB I dropped it off at the post office this morning, 7-27-2015, here is your tracking # 9468 7036 9930 0000 7924 95 This is my last comment on this thread.
ds1rc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2015, 07:43 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Any idea of what it is that he sent you?

(I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.)
alyon187 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2015, 08:25 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Back on the Market?!

Now that it's on the way back, does this mean that there will be another "Tons of Bling 180CFX (with 2 "new" servos and "sanded er. polished" main blade grips)" back on the market?! If it is still for sale, please send it to me...I will send payment as soon as I receive it and test fly it a few times...
glig is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2015, 08:43 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

I would have not opened it either.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

You know this is not a game here. I told you whlearnat was going on and you know the package did come ...and your not man enough to open the package..... did you here that ...won't correspond through pm ??? Then how are you suppose to do business. ...and to not open the package ...that's an insult and a loss for you ...you probably got tight on money and thats why gou sere so quick to pull the plug ..it was only 9 days afrer payment when you filed a dispute?!?!.and yes its still for sale I will post nice pics and take a video.of unboxing it... flying it. And reboxing .so people know im about what i say. ds1rc
Thanks for wasting my time and your thank yourself for wasting your own :thum bdown:
Old 07-30-2015, 12:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

Tracking shows it was delivered so how is the new For Sale Ad coming?

So looking forward to how it looks. :-O
Old 07-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sitting at my computer desk in rapt anticipation for the new For Sale ad of a 180 CFX with Tons of Bling! Can't wait to pick it up for $75 after I open it to make sure it is all there and flies properly for a week or so.
glig is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in