Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Hirobo Nitro Helicopters > Hirobo Electric Helicopters

Hirobo Electric Helicopters Hirobo Lepton EX, Quark and other Electric Helicopters

View Poll Results: What size Pinion are you likely to need?
19T 6 13.64%
20T 5 11.36%
21T 5 11.36%
22T 15 34.09%
23T 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2007, 05:16 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

They will ship tomorrow. I will activate www.revco-rc.com tonight so you all can start pre ordering. The pinons will take 5-7 days to get to me and I will ship them to you all the same day they arrive at Revco.

Quantities are limited in this first batch and I will only allow the website to sell exactly what is coming. That way you will kmow right away if you will be getting pinions out of this first run our not.
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2007, 08:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

The pinions have shipped and will be here in a few days. www.revco-rc.com is live and you can place orders now.

I have set the site up to only allow orders until we run out of pinions. If your order goes to billing you will get a pinion. If the pinion you want is out of stock it will not allow you to pay.

Act now they are moving fast already and I have only just started posting about them!
Old 01-31-2007, 08:25 PM   #43 (permalink)

My HF Map location

SWEET!

Ordered my pinions and paypal sent. Thanks Adrian!
CRAZYKEV is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks Kevin. The pinons will be here in a few days and I will ship them out to everyone the day they arrive.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:51 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well it's turned out to be a good day my SAB came today and finally the pinions are coming thanks Adrian. Now just need a break in the weather when the pinions arrive and the world will be prefect.
Wesley_G is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

only 3 votes for the 21T and yet it appears to be sold out already?!
Old 02-01-2007, 01:37 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got one, i got one :mrgreen:
21,22,23T in Fact. will buy 19 and 20t later. I hope they hare nicely made.

Nicolas
rotodingo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #48 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I ordered a 20,21 and 22 tooth. Going to see how well I can make my new A30-10XL run on 4S. Thinking either the 21 or 22 will be the sweet spot :mrgreen: My goal is a HS of 2,800.
CRAZYKEV is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2007, 05:51 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

Based on the poll the 21T was the least wanted pinion. I used the poll to determine the distribution of pinion quantities I ordered.

Turns out most guys bought one of everything...lol!

I just placed another big order for Lepton Pinions. I will have more of everything including 21T's in ~ 2 weeks.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:44 AM   #50 (permalink)
Team Taco VP

My HF Map location

To support Adrian and since I have been running his pinions for a while now (prototypes) I can tell you that with a Hyperion 3025-10 on 4S, the 23T is the BEST choice... It allows your ESC to run at 100% in idle up rather than turning down the curves. Just at 3000 head speed! If you want to tame it down then the 22T will give about 2900 at 100% and on down from there.

For 5S on the 3025-12 20T is about 2900+ and seemed the best choice but I am still playing with that... I did NOT like 19T myself.

Anyway I wont go into the other stuff about the prototypes I got from Adrian but these ARE going to be awesome quality, one piece, and will work really well (I am basing this on the prototypes he sent me).

Bob
Finless is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2007, 07:14 AM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

The gears Finless got are raw unhardened steel samples. The Production gears have been hardened, are wider to mate with the full thickness of the main gaer and have M4 setscrews so you can really crank them down.

The gears are due here any day now and I will update the website with proper pics of the production gears.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

I want to thank all that purchased pinons. We are sold out of Lepton Pinons right now but we will have a lot more in ~3 weeks (maybe sooner).

I am going to list all the pinions again but the the site will not let you buy them until they are available.

The best way to find out when they are back in stock it to create an account on www.revco-rc.com. I will email everyone once the pinions are back in stock.

FYI, Revco-RC will keep the contents of you shopping cart while you are away. You can setup an order and when you get the email saying we have pinions again all you need to do is complete the order.

The first batch of pinions will arrive Monday of Tuesday and they will ship out to anyone with open orders that same day.

After you get a chance to fly them please submit a review so others can see waht ytou think of them.

We still have a lot of Trex 450 and 600 pinions so please let your friends know about them if they need high quality, long lasting pinions.

Thank you all again. We are a small family company trying to bring great products
out to help people in our great hobby and we truly appreciate your business.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #53 (permalink)

Adrian,

I have opened an account and hope the pinions get here soon.

Take care,

Ron
Rocket Man is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #54 (permalink)
Registered Users

Update: Still waiting on the first batch to arrive. I though they wouls be here today but no dice. I will email everyone with order once i start shipping.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

It would have been more secured to accept our money only once you got the pinions. Maybe it's just a few days question but it's uncomfortable for us and for you. You did it honestly for sure but as you can see it's not working according to plan.

Nicolas
rotodingo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #56 (permalink)

Nicolas,

I don't know about your situation, but Adrian's web site did NOT take my money. I placed an order request, but cannot finish the order until he gets re-stocked.

Ron
Rocket Man is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #57 (permalink)
jlr
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Ron,

For those of that placed orders for the first batch, we've paid, but Adrian hasn't received the pinions from his vendor yet.

Nicolas,

Everyone was anxious to place the orders and get the pinions. Adrian didn't start taking money until he got word that the pinions were shipping from his vendor. I'm sure it will be fine, we're all in this together.

--Jeff
jlr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2007, 04:18 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

I understand your concerns. Pay Pal does all my payment transactions so if anyone is the least bit worried let me know and I will gladly refund your payment instantly.

If you want to feel better think of it this way...you have $8-$40 worth of pinons your are waiting on I have $3000 worth I am waiting on...lol!
Old 02-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes Adrian I agree, if anyone is worried I am sure there is a line up for the next batch and someone will gladly take their order. Adrian has been straight up all along and for the $40 I spent and being out of the country I am not in the least worried about him. I guess now I gave you a good word my pinions will be shipped first!! :wink:

Cheers
Blik
Blik is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-06-2007, 05:15 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks Blik

It seem that some the guys running Kontronic Kora motor's need an 18T for running these motors on 5S. 18T Lepton Pinions will ship in batch 3 in ~3 weeks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in