Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > R/C Helicopter Event Forum

R/C Helicopter Event Forum Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #141 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks to all the people involved that made this years OHB a huge success! Lots of great flying and an awesome time!

I finally finished all the videos from the Blowout. Some have already uploaded and the rest will be uploaded in the coming days. There's close to 30 videos in all from the event, which is too many to post on this thread. So if you like you're welcome to visit My YouTube Channel and check them out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #142 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default SAB Heli Division at OHB 2012 Video Trailer

This is a nice trailer put together by Pablo Delgado of Argentina. It really captures the mood of OHB 2012.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhBQbENsS18[/ame]
Old 12-20-2012, 12:04 PM   #143 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMark View Post
Bert tailstrike, no crash!
The video's up, I believe this was the flight -

[ame]http://youtu.be/KvhFQfSY3qU[/ame]

I was fortunate enough to have been there to see it. TORCHS announcer asking crowd for some noise, I was usually just standing there, dumbfounded mumbling something like "jeez....". This may have been my first, but sure won't be my last OHB. Thank you guys! Awesome

MSH Protos, Gaui X3, Shendrones Tweaker 180, T-Rex 450 Sport, X-Cell 60 Custom, Kavan Jet Ranger...
prillernut is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #144 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by prillernut View Post
The video's up, I believe this was the flight -

http://youtu.be/KvhFQfSY3qU

I was fortunate enough to have been there to see it. TORCHS announcer asking crowd for some noise, I was usually just standing there, dumbfounded mumbling something like "jeez....". This may have been my first, but sure won't be my last OHB. Thank you guys! Awesome
I'll defiantly be back again next year, taking to a of pictures again for motivation

TheMark is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2012, 03:11 PM   #145 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Synergy R/C OHB Pictures

OHB Pics are finally up in this one, ginormous, public album! As always, it was an outstanding event and a perfect end of the year celebration of the 2012 RC heli season. Huge thanks to Bert and Suzi Kammerer, James Cistola and Carey Shurley for their tireless efforts in bringing us a seamless event, where we saw old friends and met new ones! Please share, download and tag yourself and your friends

See you all on the flip side of 2012, woot woot!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=714434f2ff
Amy_Botos is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2012, 11:24 AM   #146 (permalink)
1UP
Registered Users

Presenting checks to Shelly Butler, coordinator of the Ronald McDonald House of Central Florida. Along with the money we brought in from the Orlando Helicopter Blowout, private contribution and the food vendors would estimate over $3000 of charity. This will go a long way over the holiday season to provide families housing close to the hospital to be near their children. We personally want to thank everyone who helped out in this endeavor.
Bert Kamerer,Carey Shurley and James Cistola thank you all and hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	375970  
Old 12-21-2012, 05:20 PM   #147 (permalink)
Registered Users

Very nice guys,

I think you should be proud of all the hard work you put in to this for not only bringing a great fun fly to fellow heli addicts but also in helping out the communtity at the same time.
Steve Graham is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in