Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default ABAR6832 GOT ME TOO!

WE MADE A DEAL!! He showed bad faith and took his own course!
I traded him a nitro revo 3.3 for a nitro 600 basket case...HE SAID throw in an extra $100 and I'll send you 2 FBL heads along with the package...NO PROBLEM...like an idiot I gifted $110 to help with shipping.. I got the box and pulled out what look like a huge dead squid... PARTS, PIECES AND WIRES EVERYWHERE... no aileron pitch triangles...no engine shroud and no FBL heads..,I've texted and messaged him but,NO RESPONSE!! I know pool cleaning stops at dark... There's plenty of time to contact me and, he can't use the excuse he was unhappy with the truck because, we shipped the same day! This was a conscious effort to show BAD FAITH.. I'll continue bumping this post til I hear from him .. I don't want to be a bitch but, COME ON! A deal is a deal...
jgflyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2014, 12:26 PM   #2 (permalink)

ship out my heli, and i will ship out your car and refund you your money. Your revo 3.3 had many issues and i turned a blind eye, because i get no use out of my heli and really wanted the car.
abar6832 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Also, did you or did you not get a more then fair deal?
abar6832 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default AGAIN... YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT!!

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HELI'S or CARS!! This has to do with YOU KNOWINGLY SEALING A BOX THAT WAS SHORT ITS PROMISED ITEMS... Then when you're called on your dishonesty, you start screaming about returns and refunds.....THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.... Your post above says it all... You're telling me that I should be happy with what I got....THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS!! You took money for an item promised and welched out on that promise... I don't care if you put a gold bar in that box...THAT WASNT THE DEAL... I sent the money for the extra parts AND DIDNT GET THEM! Period end of story! You sent a box that was purposely missing IMPORTANT PIECES in an attempt line your pockets with my hard earned money... Period...END OF STORY.
Old 09-25-2014, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgflyer View Post
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HELI'S or CARS!! This has to do with YOU KNOWINGLY SEALING A BOX THAT WAS SHORT ITS PROMISED ITEMS... Then when you're called on your dishonesty, you start screaming about returns and refunds.....THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT.... Your post above says it all... You're telling me that I should be happy with what I got....THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS!! You took money for an item promised and welched out on that promise... I don't care if you put a gold bar in that box...THAT WASNT THE DEAL... I sent the money for the extra parts AND DIDNT GET THEM! Period end of story! You sent a box that was purposely missing IMPORTANT PIECES in an attempt line your pockets with my hard earned money... Period...END OF STORY.
Then why haven't you left him any negative feedback? All these people getting ripped off by him and not one of you have left negative feedback.

Dogs come when called. Cats take a message and get back to you later.
Cailid is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Negative feed back is a no no here!

They'll suspend you... From what I heard!! I know this is an easy situation to figure out but,without outside opinions, I can't feel justified in slamming ABAR who has shown a level of dishonesty I've never experienced before!! Only the guy who sent the box of drywall screws, and not the dx8, as promised,could be more deceitful...and yes...that REALY happened! If you guys have an opinion, I'd love to hear it. ABAR6832 keeps trying to bully me with refund threats but, that's not the point ...the point is ,,, he knowingly sealed a box that was short $100 worth of promised goods!! PERIOD!!

Last edited by jgflyer; 09-25-2014 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Still pissed!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

My HF Map location

What? Leaving BOGUS feedback is a no-no. Leaving honest feedback is fine, never got anyone suspended.

Ever notice the TOP Sticky on the for sale forums? https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=256356

Paying PP as a gift for goods or services is not only a VERY BAD idea it is against the PP policy. Is it showing a level of dishonesty paying as a gift for goods and services?

To bad you paid as a gift or you could just file a PP claim and get your money back. Should have heeded the sticky at the top of each for sale forum (yes the link I posted above) or the PP policy and you would have some assurance you are not going to get ripped off.

So the seller was dishonest with you but he also covered his ass by getting you to violate PP policy and eliminated your ability to get a refund through PP because you paid him as a gift. Sometimes I just really wonder about what I read.... sheesh.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailid View Post
Then why haven't you left him any negative feedback? All these people getting ripped off by him and not one of you have left negative feedback.
I bet they all paid by PP gift as well. If the guy rips you off leave him negative feedback. If you pay as a gift, that is on you. For the extra 3.3% to know you could just file a claim and get your money back.... it is pretty much your fault you have no recourse BUT leaving negative feedback for him.

Also if he is ripping people off, we will show him the door.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default THANKS WILL...Nice guys finish last..I guess!

I take full responsibility for paying as a gift.. That's indisputable..
Homeboy saw that as an opportunity to juke me and he did just that!
The meezly 3.3% is a great point! It says at the top: DONT BUY ANYTHING WITH GIFTED MONEY!! Abar6832 saw that loophole and exploited it with extreme prejudice! Sealing his package KNOWING that he was shorting me THE IMPORTANT parts, I PAID EXTRA FOR, is what gets me the most... He shorted me without even seeing my product which is a bad faith deal...Now he wants me to pay another $36 to send his basket case back to him!! I don't know Will.. This whole thing stinks!!

Last edited by jgflyer; 09-25-2014 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: None...
Old 09-25-2014, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
They'll suspend you... From what I heard!! I know this is an easy situation to figure out but,without outside opinions, I can't feel justified in slamming ABAR who has shown a level of dishonesty I've never experienced before!! Only the guy who sent the box of drywall screws, and not the dx8, as promised,could be more deceitful...and yes...that REALY happened! If you guys have an opinion, I'd love to hear it. ABAR6832 keeps trying to bully me with refund threats but, that's not the point ...the point is ,,, he knowingly sealed a box that was short $100 worth of promised goods!! PERIOD!!
Negative feedback is the right way to warn others about bad transactions. This forum is exactly the place to post what happened and the place for the other guy to post his side. Other freaks will come to their own conclusion regarding who is in the wrong. I hope you guys can work it out.

The thing that could get you in trouble is if you started harassing the guy by posting negative comments about him in a bunch of past and present threads. We had one case where a guy had paid tribute to his grandmother much earlier, then had a guy from a failed transaction dredge up that thread and bunch of others to post ugliness. SPAMing the other forums with dirty laundry annoys the other members and is not allowed.

Rick
rdlohr is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2014, 05:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Quote:
I take full responsibility for paying as a gift.. That's indisputable..
Homeboy saw that as an opportunity to juke me and he did just that!
The meezly 3.3% is a great point! It says at the top: DONT BUY ANYTHING WITH GIFTED MONEY!! Abar6832 saw that loophole and exploited it with extreme prejudice! Sealing his package KNOWING that he was shorting me THE IMPORTANT parts, I PAID EXTRA FOR, is what gets me the most... He shorted me without even seeing my product which is a bad faith deal...Now he wants me to pay another $36 to send his basket case back to him!! I don't know Will.. This whole thing stinks!!
Be careful, he could keep your car and the heli you send back. Be careful how you work that out.

Yep that is exactly my point. If you had only just paid by regular PP you would be in a lot better position. Sellers who want you to PP as a gift either don't know the PP policy, or there is some other reason for them asking for you to pay as a gift. The 3.3% really protects the buyer and seller depending on how you look at it but once the transaction happens as a gift, PP will not get involved no matter what happens.

Got any pics showing what you did get? Or any pics of the car you sent him?
Old 09-25-2014, 06:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Jg, you know he sold those heads to someone else. He kept your money and Para's, but Para1911A1 got the heads

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?p=6094697

Team Blue Collar "Footin' the bill since 2012" Sent from my S5 using tapatalk.
Old 09-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Ain't that a b!!tch....fool me twice...shame on me!

Thanks Jess...I keep hoping a box shows up with a couple heads in it..
This gives me closure...BUT... I'm just getting started on ABAR6823.. Like most coward a$$ Jerks..he'll change his user name and continue his scam as usual... I kept his address in NEW ROCHELLE NEW YORK and will probably just send him back the heli and ask for his forgiveness...
Old 09-25-2014, 11:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Will? Mods... Bob O... Tow pilot...Skidz...hello!! You there?

This is called the double slam..Sandro got burned...I got burned and ABAR6832 is laughing all the way to the bank!!
If you can ban him...please do,before he scams someone else! And post it for all to see! You guys in New Rochelle New York , sorry but there's a thief among you!
Old 09-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

All this just makes me so skeptical of buying stuff on here! Sometimes I look at some prices and think to myself I'm only saving like 15$ off on something new, why don't I just buy it new then! I think saving that 15$ could get me something else, but when someone gets you for something that you were promised, that just sucks and it's a great thing your covered by paypal.
Gregorio0428 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2014, 05:21 AM   #16 (permalink)

My HF Map location

I'll ban him now. I can do pretty well keeping him away. Please PM me his full contact info, all you have.

I can also ban some IP blocks he is using so once I know his name when other people who he might fly with contact me to see why their IP is banned I can give them his name and tell them why. I an at least ask if they know him and point them to the threads here where he ripped people off.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:28 AM   #17 (permalink)

My HF Map location

...... Whoops!

Last edited by WillJames; 09-26-2014 at 11:41 AM..
WillJames is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2014, 07:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

Rick

Last edited by WillJames; 09-26-2014 at 11:41 AM..
rdlohr is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2014, 08:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillJames View Post
Guess who this is??? None other than abar himself! Seeya. I hope you fly with people around your area because they are going to hear about you when they can't login to HF.
Will, I fly with Greg (gregorio)

Are you sure you got the right guy?
He came to our club a few weeks ago and we have been flying together since. I know him personally and he is not that kind of person. Also he lives in wingdale ny not new Rochelle (they are about an hour apart)
Old 09-26-2014, 08:39 AM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Guys I also fly with greg. He is new to our club and I'm pretty sure you have the wrong guy. Please advise

Trex700ProDFCHV,Goblin 770,Goblin 570, 14SGH

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in