Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Futaba Radios and Electronics > Futaba 14MZ - 12Z

Futaba 14MZ - 12Z Futaba 14MZ and 12Z Help and features Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 03:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Hirobo Bell 47G and 14MZ

i need some advice which way do the main rotors and tail rotors rotate is it the same as all my align helis ,,and i have selected the H1 swash where i believe all the servos work independent and they all seem to be going in the correct direction but the pitch need reversing , normally when i put the throttle in the high position the swash goes up and likewise the throttle stick goes down so does the swash ,,how do i reverse i have tried to reverse the pitch servo but no change and i cannot find the swash mix that i would normally make -50 to reverse the swash ,,has anybody got this info ,,,or even better does anybody have and fly this model Hirobe Bell 47G thanks in advance ;;
terra is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Team Taco Member

My HF Map location

There is no swash afr with H1 like there is with CCPM. Swash mix with H1 controls interaction with pitch, ele and Aileron

You just reverse the pitch servo ch6 in the linkage screen.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Morley F1 60 Max (OS 61LX-H), Hirobo SDX (OS 55HZ-H, GY701), Trex 450SE + some planks
MarkD is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2011, 03:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

thanks for the reply i thought that is how it worked but it did not happen because i had the throttle and pitch the wrong way around , i change the order as i am used to my futaba 7c ..and i did not change the plugs ,,all ok now thanks
Old 02-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

i am using a Futaba GY520 gyro on this Bell 47G and the 14MZ it is a mechanical setup and the swash is H1 , it has changed the gyro menu to have three options rudder elevator and aileron. i have not seen this before ,,so i have ignored all but rudder and chosen the AVCS setting as assuming this to be head hold but there is no GY setting ,,for futaba ,,is this correct .
Old 02-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

You should be able to click on the box in the gyro menu and choose GY for a gyro.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in