Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Airtronics Radios > Airtronics Servos

Airtronics Servos Airtronics Servo Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 04:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
col
Registered Users

Default HELP! Airtronic 94809 arms, where to get them???!!

Hi guys, i bought the Airtronic 94809 servos for my flybarless 450pro after reading heaps of helifreakers recommending them, AWESOME SERVOS! no slop and crazy fast!
PERFECT FOR FBL!!

I have had my first crash with them and all 3 cyclic arms broke, now i cant seem to find replacements anywhere

I dont want to buy 3 new servos just for the arms, hoping anyone can help, i have a VAST selection of all sorts of hitek, futaba, align , jr servos arms but nothing fits, the arms are the really long ones that come with these servos, i found a hitek 45 arm that kinda fits but is no where near as long as it needs to be.

The arms are quite thin but is a good idea as it saves the servo forsure..

If anyone could be so kind as to direct me to a store that can supply, well, they would be at least my hero!

Cheers Col

Last edited by col; 01-18-2011 at 06:57 AM..
col is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

The Airtronics number is 99534 and the SKU number is 479534. You can get them at Hobby People or Global Hobby directly.
Patriot996 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2011, 04:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hey Col, did you have any HS55 or HS50 arms, as I have read on here they fit. I am also considering the 94809's for my FBL Rave/Pro.
Future1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2011, 06:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
col
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pretty sure I tried them, although now that I think about it they may have been 65's horns I tried... Not sure now
col is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I broke an arm on my Rave 450 with Airtronics 94809 servos. No one has replacement arms, from Global Hobby Distributors on down, which sux! The 94809 also has a frustrating quirk in the cross style arms it comes with are 10mm hole spacing, the other arms it comes with are 10.5, so I need to replace all three arms and redo my setup! Hitec HS45 and 50 servo arms do fit the 94809 perfectly but are also 10.5mm spacing, oh well, more work than I thought it was going to be, unless someone knows a source for Airtronics 94809 servos. The best on the market except for one thing!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in