Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > SJM

SJM SJM Helicopters including SJM180

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 05:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default anybody wants a spare SJM 325 kit?

Hi all,

For those of you flying SJM helis,

I have a SJM 325 kit..about 11 months old. I basically didnt fly it that much except for hovering..I am still a beginner.

Is anybody interested to buy a spare kit? additionally, it comes with a lot of spares..spares include tail boom,belt,bearings,pinion, ball links,tail blades, blade clincher, main gear etc.

if interested, PM me..I can send you pics etc..

thanks a lot
Incredible319 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2010, 05:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default anybody wants a spare SJM 325 kit?

Using tapatalk. Send me pics and info?
Spektrum DX8
Inverse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2010, 07:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Tell you what mate,
The next time you try and sell something to someone, DO NOT MISREPRESENT YOUR SALE!
11 Months old and hardly flown except for hovering does not mean "Tailshaft and blades knackered, every single bearing screwed due to dirt ingress from oiling them (WTF?!), swash ruined due to the same reason, bent main shaft, chewed main gear and various bent and broken pieces in the head".
Don't then get all uppity and upset "at the tone of my emails" when I email you asking for an explanation (In quite a pleasant tone, all things considered".
So far I am up for hundreds of dollars of parts after almost exhausting the "spares" you sent me fixing up this ruined helo.
I expected to add blades and servos and be flying with a bit of tweaking, right now I have a box of parts, a huge deal of animosity towards you and am faced with the prospect of throwing good money after bad to fix up what really is a flogged out old beater. Money I don't really have right now.
Thanks for being the first person to roll me on the internet.

Last edited by rdlohr; 06-14-2010 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Removed surname
Inverse is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-13-2010, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default hi

hi mate,

i was about to reply to your emails but i will reply you here itself..

i didnt say that i flew it only 2-3 times. I flew it every once in a while and yeah, i used it for hovering only because there is not much i could do and I dont have time to practice more than that..

but that aside,yes, you didnt call me names or whatsoever in email but saying that the heli is like a piece of shit does not sound nice at all. If i were a jerk seller, i would not have cared less but it did annoy me that it seemed like i just crashed the heli and gotten rid of it. Like i said, last time i flew this was in Dec 2009 and i havent flown it till i sold it to you.

That said, I do not feel angry or any kind of animosity towards you. It's not in my intention to make any kind of enemy in the hobby and am not the type of person. I did not try to sell this heli to the first comer to screw him up. I admit that I may have messed up the bearings from once oiling them and subsequently not maintaining them, but the bent main shaft etc leaves me puzzled.

The thing about not dealing internationally in my email was not about you. I just find it really inconvenient to deal this way when the buyer cannot really see the item he is buying etc and afterwards leading to misunderstandings and trouble. Yes, like you said, as a buyer, you do have some expectations. In fact, the deal went very smoothly with you. You paid right on the spot etc.

I hve sold a lot of items(heli, electronics etc) locally without trouble because the buyer gets to see what he was buying and i could test them on the spot.

Anyway, i sold all of this to you for 160 USD shipped.

i will refund you 80 USD..

i will send it to you through paypal..so you got all of this for 80 USD shipped..

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmogod View Post
Tell you what mate,
The next time you try and sell something to someone, DO NOT MISREPRESENT YOUR SALE!
11 Months old and hardly flown except for hovering does not mean "Tailshaft and blades knackered, every single bearing screwed due to dirt ingress from oiling them (WTF?!), swash ruined due to the same reason, bent main shaft, chewed main gear and various bent and broken pieces in the head".
Don't then get all uppity and upset "at the tone of my emails" when I email you asking for an explanation (In quite a pleasant tone, all things considered".
So far I am up for hundreds of dollars of parts after almost exhausting the "spares" you sent me fixing up this ruined helo.
I expected to add blades and servos and be flying with a bit of tweaking, right now I have a box of parts, a huge deal of animosity towards you and am faced with the prospect of throwing good money after bad to fix up what really is a flogged out old beater. Money I don't really have right now.
Thanks for being the first person to roll me on the internet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-1.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	162634   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	162635   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-3.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	162636   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-4.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	162637  

Last edited by rdlohr; 06-14-2010 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Removed Surname
Incredible319 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in