Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Beam

Beam Beam Helicopters Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Option parts, damper o-rings, main shaft etc.

I noticed when browsing at Hobbyfly for some parts I need, they have an alternate set of damper o-rings, 02004-H (hard). Has anyone tried these? I tend to think the stock ones are fine for my flying as it's plenty quick as it is and the softer ones are probably better for lower headspeeds.

There is also a hardened main rotor shaft 02006-Pro. The description just says it is hardened to be more sturdy in a crash, so I assume the length is the same?

I love the look of the aluminium anti-rotation bracket, I'd get one just for the bling factor but they're out of stock.

I am looking for just the little plastic arms that go on the pitch slider. So far I have only seen the whole assembly and I am trying to avoid paying another £13.00 on top of my crash costs that I don't really need to spend. So if any of you see just the arms by themselves let me know.
HD Cell 750, RJX Vector, TDR, TDSF, Kasama Dune and Faifa, Minicopter Triabolo 700, Beam Avantgarde, JR E8 leggero, Suzi Laos, Shape 9, Shape S8, Rave 450, TRex 500, Raptor E700, Compass Warp, Steam 700, Spirit, Spartan, Jeti.
trillian is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2013, 12:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Sv: Option parts, damper o-rings, main shaft etc.

Hi.

I have the v2 kit.

It did have both hard and soft dampeners ( o-ring )

After 61 flights, the hard one was destroyed.
If you don't fly hard, just use soft.

- Now I uses some align ( don't tell anyone ) haha.
But I know from my logo, that they are stronger

I also uses the pro shaft. It's massive, where the other have hole inside, like a pipe?
( don't know the English word for it )
But it's non massive :-)

The anti- bracket is a nice upgrade, but it's really not needed.
And the colour doesn't match any other on the heli? Hehe
RasmusDK is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 04:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

That's interesting. Mine came with the solid main shaft but only one set of damper o-rings so I don't know if these are the hard or the softer ones. I have some Robbe and Vario o-rings that I think are the same size but the stock ones still look OK so I am leaving them for now.

I thought I might be able to temporarily fit a different tail hub/grips/slider but nothing I have is a direct match.

I did discover that the Ely.Q Ultimate 50 tail belt is the same length and pitch so I might try it.
HD Cell 750, RJX Vector, TDR, TDSF, Kasama Dune and Faifa, Minicopter Triabolo 700, Beam Avantgarde, JR E8 leggero, Suzi Laos, Shape 9, Shape S8, Rave 450, TRex 500, Raptor E700, Compass Warp, Steam 700, Spirit, Spartan, Jeti.
trillian is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in