Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here

Want To Trade - All WTT Threads go here Post Here For Items You Want To Trade

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default FS or Trade: *NEW* TREX 250 Pro DFC Combo w/ Extras & *RARE* MicroHeli Frame Widener!

As the title states, I'm looking to sell OR trade my recently built *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Pro DFC Combo w/ Many Extras, including a very *RARE* MicroHeli Frame Widening Kit (shown in the 6th picture below)! This was meticulously built by me, but I have decided to go in a different direction / a different build (a Goblin 380).

For those of you who haven't heard about, or even know what the MicroHeli Frame Widening Kit is, it was developed to enable easy installation of an "FES" (Flybarless E-Stabilizer) system since there is minimal space for FBL controllers on these 250 sized helis. The side frames have been modified EXACTLY as the MicroHeli instructions depict, and you'd be hard pressed to tell they aren't stock. The directions also specify a FBL controller with a maximum width of 31mm, but it will accommodate almost any of the popular FBL controllers out there (up to roughly 34.5mm...as verified by me and a pair of calipers ). This includes the Spektrum AR7200BX, Skookum SK-720, Skookum 540, Ikon, Brain, and many others. This opens up a world of possibilities, that you would have otherwise not had, including a flying experience unmatched by other Align 250.

I'm also including all of the parts needed to relocate the tail servo to the boom (like the TREX 250 SE) since the MicroHeli Frame Widening Kit is made for a full size FBL controller to fit between the frames where the tail servo used to be located. The tail servo mounting brackets, pitch rod, pitch rod guides, and links are all factory parts from the TREX 250 SE, and are a plug and play change.

To finish setup and get in the air, you will need your own transmitter(6-channel or more), a receiver(6-channel or more), a 3S Li-Po (850mAh recommended), and the flybarless controller of your choice. You will also need to do a full mechanical setup, and go over everything thoroughly to ensure it's dialed in for a safe maiden flight (as with ANY helicopter).

INCLUDES everything as new:

1 x Align TREX 250 Pro DFC Combo (Retails for $349.99)
• 250DFC Main Rotor Head (Installed)
• 205D Carbon Main Blades (Installed)
• 205 Main Blades (NIP)
• *UPGRADED* RCE-BL15P Brushless ESC w/Governer Mode & Built-In 5~6V adjustable BEC (NIP)
• RCM-BL250MX(3600KV) Brushless Motor
• 15T Motor Pinion Gear
• 3 x DS415M Digital Cyclic Servos
• DS425M Digital Tail Servo
• Mini Tweezers / Clip
• #00 Philips Screw Driver
• 0.9mm Hex Head Wrench
• 1.3mm HSS Hexagon Screw Driver
• Instruction Manual
BONUSES:
• *BRAND NEW* MicroHeli T-Rex 250 CNC Flybarless Head - MH-TX2002F (Retails for $39.99)
• *BRAND-NEW* KDE Direct Aluminum Bottom Bracket Upgrade - AT250-BBU (Retails for $29.95)
• *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Metal Main Shaft Bearing Blocks including Bearings - AGNH25077 (Retails for $10.79)
• *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Stainless Steel Linkage Rod Set - AGNH25057 (Retails for $3.59)
• *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Tail Boom Set including Pitch Rod, Guide and Links - H25030T-00 (Retails for $5.99)
• *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Metal Rudder Servo Mount - H25076T (Retails for $8.80)
• *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Canopy Mounting Bolt - AGNH25039 (Retails for $2.99)
• *BRAND-NEW* Align TREX 250 Ball Links - AGNH25036 (Retails for $4.99)
• *BRAND-NEW* Canomod TREX 250 "Phantom" Canopy - * has a hairline crack on top from shipping* (Retails for $29.99)
• *BRAND-NEW* Canomod TREX 250 Blue/Yellow/Red Canopy (Retails for $29.99)
• Align TREX 250 Hardware Bag - H25033TA (Retails for $9.99)
Everything here retails for over $520.00, and I would like to trade for something of comparable value. More specifically, I'm in need of a Skookum SK-720 Black Edition FBL controller in *NEW* or *Like-New* condition with original box (and everything it comes with as new), but I'm up for considering other things as well. Let me know what you have. I would also be willing to sell this whole setup straight up if someone was interested...

For a straight sale, I'm asking $360 SHIPPED (48 Contiguous United States) via UPS Ground with Tracking Confirmation...and I'll even cover the PayPal fees. I will also include UPS' "Signature Confirmation Required" service free of charge to protect both myself as the seller, and you as the buyer.

I have 100% positive trader rating feedback, so you can buy with confidence. If you want a painless, honest sale...this is the one. Thanks for looking!

***Due to the nature of the hobby, these items are being TRADED AS IS...so please ask questions and review the pictures carefully to be sure of what you are purchasing***

-Shane
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	558976   Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_2.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	558977   Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_3.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	558978   Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_4.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	558979   Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_5.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	558980  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_6.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	558981   Click image for larger version

Name:	Align_TREX_250PRO_DFC_7.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	558982  

Last edited by ShaneXman; 01-01-2015 at 07:30 PM..
ShaneXman is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2015, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'll take it if it's still available. Pm on the way
Old 01-03-2015, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_1030 View Post
I'll take it if it's still available. Pm on the way
*SOLD* to red_1030. Thanks Leon!

-Shane
ShaneXman is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in