Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 08:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New ESC

HI everybody ! last week i get a new ESC for my belt ,the heli store guy recommend , he said if u fly for hard 3D the original ESC 25A can't make it ! it is correct ? So i buy it i haven't test yet .The new ESC model XP-50A from Xingqiong tech at CHINA ! the new ESC can do programming !(program card no included) price for it not expensive anyone interesting can check for website www.xqcontrol.com
1972neo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2008, 10:08 AM   #2 (permalink)

My HF Map location

50 amp is overkill for the Belt CP , but look at it this way you can now always upgrade the motor without having to worry about buying another ESC.

yes the Esky ESC is known for catching on fire under alot of load so if your oging to do hard 3d its best you upgrade it.

I know that company, they also make some nice servos with metal gears for very cheap but yet to find an online store carrying them.
DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2008, 05:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

get any problem if i install at my belt?the motor run overheat o n't?n i don't understand about ESC 25A n 50A what is the difference?on my mind is amp difference only! SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ! THANK'S....
1972neo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

My HF Map location

the amp rating on the ESC is only what Amperage it can handle..

It is the Motor thats drawing the Amps not the ESC so you will be perfectly fine running it on the Belt CP... its a bit bigger and heavier than a 25 or 30amp esc but should be a big deal weight wize..

go for it i say, that way you always have room to upgrade the motor later on.
DierWolf is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in