Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Scale Helicopters, For Sale

Scale Helicopters, For Sale *No Commercial Ads - Scale Helicopters Only

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2015, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default 1:4 Scale Bell 206L LongRanger

Well, after much internal debate, I’ve decided to sell my unfinished ¼ Scale Bell 206L LongRanger. Before I get into the details of the package, let me state the reasons for selling as this may be important to any potential buyer: 1) After considering the overall measurements, I realized I do not have a vehicle big enough to haul it complete. Originally, I was planning on building it with a removable tail, but this is simply not practical. I really can’t justify changing vehicles for the purpose of hauling it. 2) Last year, I purchased some land that requires maintenance and equipment to maintain it (i.e. bush hog, box blade, tractor, etc). I need to direct funds to the purchase of that equipment. And 3) I have been given new responsibilities at work which will cut my play time even more.

So, what do you get?

FUSELAGE – This fuselage was created by SuperScaleHelis.com. It comes with all of the major parts including all of the interior and exterior details. The main windows and doors cuts have been made.
This fuselage package comes complete with all of the interior and exterior detail parts.

MECHANICS - The mechanics are from Hauer Helictopter, and are the best in the hobby. The mechanics were specifically designed for this fuselage.

In addition, I’m including all the parts necessary for flight including:
  • RotoMax 80cc Main Motor
  • Hitec 7950TH HV Cyclic Servos
  • Tail Servo
  • Skookum 720 Flybarless System
  • Phoenix ICE2 HV 160 ESC
  • Main Blades
  • Tail Blades
  • Qty 4) 30C 8000mAh Lipo Batteries
  • Spektrum Transmitter DX7 with two Satellite Receivers

PRICE: $8,500 + Shipping USA Only.
The mechanics have already been tuned for flight. You can see a video here.

tekparasite is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2015, 09:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow.. that is awesome... makes my 600 and 700 Jet Rangers look like they came from ToysRus... I checked out the website and see they specialize in the jet ranger.. I wish i could afford it cause that is where I want to be. Could you post some pics of the mechanics as pod and boom. I would like to see the setup closer then what is in the video if you don't mind.

As for the video... awesome... it really has the sound of a chopper on it's own. I have the heli sound systems in mine for effect. Thanks.
StripedGear is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in