Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano CP X Brushless Mods

nano CP X Brushless Mods Blade nano CP X Brushless Mods Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

Default Mild brushless bogging like crazy

Normal look for Turnigy Nanotech

Last edited by Daryoon; 02-11-2013 at 03:59 PM..
Daryoon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Normal look for Turnigy Nanotech
correct the battery is quiet dense...
stay fly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 06:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Has anyone tried the 190 mah from Mini Aviation? I've used them in the MSR and micro foamies. They work great. I have a couple NCPXs on the way and I plan on the mild brushless down the road.

http://miniaviation.com/KM_190P.html
RC Aviator is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Aviator View Post
Has anyone tried the 190 mah from Mini Aviation? I've used them in the MSR and micro foamies. They work great. I have a couple NCPXs on the way and I plan on the mild brushless down the road.

http://miniaviation.com/KM_190P.html
I have quite a few of the miniavaition 190's. Mine are fairly well used. Like you, I used to use them with my mSR, but I decided to give them I try last week. They were a little punchier than the stock 25c 150's I have, but after 2:30 they started to bog really badly. I was flying in cold conditions though, which won't have helped. I was flying in a gym hall, but the heating had been off for a week, and it's about only 3 degrees C here.

I've ordered up 6 packs of the new 35C 150's. The 25C 150's have been the best lipo I've tried so far, so I figured I'd give the 35C rated ones a bash.

gIve your 190's a go, it can't hurt to try them, and you may find yours work better than mine did. I think mine are fooked.

I'm running a "mild" AD set up ATM BTW
Old 04-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

I haven't tried anything other than the stock 25C and 35C batteries. here's what I get:
25C - 3:30, IU, 75% TC. FFF & some flips, good punch to about 3:00, still pretty strong to the end of flight. If I tried to go closer to 4:00 I often would hit LVC.
35C - 4:00, same settings, same flying conditions, good punch to about 3:30, still pretty strong to the end of flight. Never go past 4:30 or I usually hit LVC.

Goosky Legend S2
Goosky Legend S1
Smok1n is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm getting inconsistent flight times on my wild Nano with 240 Hyperions. Yesterday evening some packs did good to get 2 minutes of mediocre flight while one pack yielded 4.45 minutes of awesome power.

I parallel charge them all 4 at the same time with equal voltage starting out.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Re: Mild brushless bogging like crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladecpnitro View Post
I'm getting inconsistent flight times on my wild Nano with 240 Hyperions. Yesterday evening some packs did good to get 2 minutes of mediocre flight while one pack yielded 4.45 minutes of awesome power.

Can you check the Ir of the packs?

Sent from tapatalk
Old 04-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

I am having bad luck with my hyperion 180 batteries as well. 2 out of the 3 I have bog bad with little power and one of those only last about a minute. I expected a lot more from hyperion.

2010 wr250r/x supermoto
unit3890 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2013, 03:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

I haven't had a ton of time to spend with my BL nano that I purchased from a fellow freak here, but mine bogs hard too. I have the same settings as suggested. In my purchase I got 3 NIP hyperion 160s. Been through 4 or 5 times, two of the of the 3 hold somewhat to 2 minutes, 30 seconds, the 3rd one turned out to be a dud, I keep recharging it and it dies after like a minute.

I have flown borrowing a friends 200mah wow battery and 200mah xtreme battery. Way more improvement. While it was one flight with each, I'll be buying 6 of those batts, (either one seemed fine to me) continue to test and see how it does. Just sucks when some that have the 160s seem to be okay, and have it right with no bogging but for others like OP and myself, it bogs heavily unless feeding it a 200mah battery.

mCPX BL, BL nano, 300x, TREX 450 Pro DFC, Spektrum Dx9, iCharger 206B
dragon79 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-13-2013, 03:31 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wow this is like MCPX forum Bizarro world. It is looking like the Eflight batteries are the way to go! Good news for my LHS
litehawkdown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-21-2013, 11:31 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile

I had same problems with mild motor, bogging a lot. Solved it by taking apart the motor and rewinding it with 30awg wire in a different configuration. It not that hard really, if you have a way to take out the pinion safely, which was the most challening part. Worked out pretty well.

Now it has crazy power with stock 25c battaries plus the wires are thicker and less likely to break. Very happy with it.
SpaceFlight is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylwad View Post
Can you check the Ir of the packs?

Sent from tapatalk

I have a multitester but not sure if it will test the IR of a lipo like that.

I think every battery I have have simultaneously died on me, either that or something is drastically wrong with the Nano. One Hyperion 240 just up and died a few days ago. It was obvious it would barely get off the ground so I took it out of the line up and gave up on it. I still had other packs working very good including the stock 25C 150 mah lipos. Now all of my lipos act like the Hyperion that just died, they all barely get off the ground and fly around. I wonder if a bad servo is drawing a lot of amps.

Yesterday morning the Nano slung a Blade completely out of the grips, it literally ripped open the bolt holes and slung a Blade. So until my 250 and 450 parts come I am down to flying sim.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I have a multitester but not sure if it will test the IR of a lipo like that.

I think every battery I have have simultaneously died on me, either that or something is drastically wrong with the Nano. One Hyperion 240 just up and died a few days ago. It was obvious it would barely get off the ground so I took it out of the line up and gave up on it. I still had other packs working very good including the stock 25C 150 mah lipos. Now all of my lipos act like the Hyperion that just died, they all barely get off the ground and fly around. I wonder if a bad servo is drawing a lot of amps.

Yesterday morning the Nano slung a Blade completely out of the grips, it literally ripped open the bolt holes and slung a Blade. So until my 250 and 450 parts come I am down to flying sim.
I thought all my packs died at once too. Turned out my ESC went. It was on my MCPX and the ESC was the 10 amp Oversky V3. I think very rarely do all your lipos die at once as long as you are treating them right. If you let them sit fully charged for long periods of time that could kill them. That's what I did to my first set of lipos for my MCPX. I always wanted to be RTF. Think two weeks went by once with no flying. The batteries never recovered from that.
litehawkdown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2013, 05:41 AM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by litehawkdown View Post
I thought all my packs died at once too. Turned out my ESC went. It was on my MCPX and the ESC was the 10 amp Oversky V3. I think very rarely do all your lipos die at once as long as you are treating them right. If you let them sit fully charged for long periods of time that could kill them. That's what I did to my first set of lipos for my MCPX. I always wanted to be RTF. Think two weeks went by once with no flying. The batteries never recovered from that.

Charging them at 3C might have killed them early.

I just had a servo die completely on me a while back and I replaced its motor with another one where the servo I had taken off because it was jittery. The motor has been fine but it could be slowly dying. I guess I need to order some lipos, esc and a servo. I'll try the lipo first, the servo next then the esc. Its gonna sit a while though I just put out a lot of money to fix my 450 FBL and HK 250.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in