Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > Outrage RC

Outrage RC Outrage RC - and XP Li-Po Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default IVE GOT A VERY ILL OUTRAGE HELP ME PLEASE

hi all

i live in the uk i ordered an outrage 3000 6c 25c on the 5/9/08 and got sent an 5c 37000 25c not happy so i returned it 2 weeks later i got my 6c 3000 25c pack.
put some deans on pack but my bc6 would not charge this pack ive tryed align/
flight power/thunder power/. balance boards i even tryed a balance board that
the uk battery supplyer told me would work with my bc6 it took 5 weeks of phone calls
and emails. to get this board from him battery still would not charge.so i returned the battery to the uk supplyer he said he would change it but no he sent ashley davis
for him to test and he said it was fine nothing up with it. i end up with the pack back
was going to sell it but in the end i kept it i got a cellpro10s charger i can now charge this pack ive run it in 5 flights on it and its crap no power 4.30mins fligth time in an trex 500 std motor 12t. i took this heli to fastlad performance with this pack on fully charged @ 1c and andy flew my 500 and he said is the battery flat and he told me to send the pack back to where it came from. note it was not fastlad performance thay are far better than that top lads. now this pack has 5 flights on it and is faulty where are these made because iam wasting my time returning this to its uk supplyer

please help some one ive payed a lot of cash for 5 flights that have all been crap.
ALEC is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

here you go : http://helidirect.com/ sorry your having problems they are great batteries.
Gernejr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Smile heli direct are looking after me

hi

heli direct are looking after me thay have said if i return my ill pack i can have a new one for free. this is good news for me after 4 months trying to get it swaped or refund
with on crap uk supplyer he know who he is .ive spent a lot of cash with this guy as well around $1500++ish last year now i will never shop there again because
he can not even change a faulty battery that has warranty on it bad service or what.
any way a big thumbs up to heli direct thanks so much. packs in the post as of monday to the sweet usa.

alec
ALEC is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in