Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > E-Sky Helicopters > Belt CP

Belt CP E-Sky Belt CP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #181 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhatch11 View Post
Hey guys really need some heli here. I just got my Belt CP V2 today. Only after a few minutes of hovering the ESC popped and started smoking. Lucky me. Also found that the front servo had stripped. I ordered a new HobbyWing Pentium 30A servo, which I've been told is good but I have one small problem. I ordered two Hitec HS-50 servos and just read that they wont work with my stock Tx? Something about reversing them can be done but was told is not recommended. Can you guys please fill me in on what I NEED to do. Thanks, Joe
joeyhatch11 - I have HS-50 w/ stock TX and it works fine. I don't know about servo reversing good or bad because i only use it for rudder and not for cyclic. For rudder, I just have to reposition it.

As Halley and Karen said get the better TX when it is possible for you.

Hope it helps..
don99 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 11:06 AM   #182 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Help assembling upgrade part please

Hi Guys, I have purchased the metal version of the right angled cranks that go between the servo's and swash plate on my belt CP, trouble is a bag of parts arrived, the arms are at the same level, there is a little spacer so I presume you put one of the ball links on that but there are no screws long enough in the kit to do that, has anyone a picture of how this should be assembled please.
Old 06-13-2009, 02:53 AM   #183 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hi Hedgehopper
Can you give a link where you got them from, it would be easier to help out if there is a picture of the parts
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 AM   #184 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Ber60, Certainly here it is. http://www.aliciajay.com/helicopter-...446-p-774.html
Old 06-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #185 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Hi Hedgehopper
These washers go between the frame and the bearings, its purpose is to garanty free movement of the bearings I think it should go like this:
Long srew > cranck > washer (mind the direction) > frame > reinforcement bit > frame > distance bit > short screw.
It has nothing to do with the ball-links.

Erwin
Old 06-15-2009, 06:53 AM   #186 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ah! ok mate. I notice that despite the fact that the plastic crank has its two arms at different levels, because one of the balls is on the back of one of the arms, the two balls are actually inline, so I screwed the balls on the same side of the upgrade arm and of course that keeps them inline as well. Seems to me that a crank would only need the arms offset like on those plastic ones if the movement went past 90 degrees so that in effect one arm could be pulled beyond the other, but that would never happen with this use on the belt cp.
One thing I notice, the part that goes inside the frame and has the mainshaft passing through it could twist and rub on the mainshaft. the plastic one is shaped like a Y so it is screwed in two places on one side to prevent this twisting. that's not good.
Thanks for your help mate.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #187 (permalink)
Registered Users

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
erut450 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2009, 08:29 AM   #188 (permalink)
Registered Users

hi anyone here using a walkera 2801 TX for a belt cp. If you are is it possible you can share your tx settings please.

Thank you
walkera4g3 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2009, 06:39 AM   #189 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilo View Post
Pictures now back up guys, sorry :o

It's still down
Old 09-14-2009, 10:44 AM   #190 (permalink)

Default pics

I cant see the pics either---
dsmboosted is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #191 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Pictures are here look at post #102
Old 09-14-2009, 09:17 PM   #192 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ber your the best! By the way Ber I was at youtube the other day and I noticed you have a video on the loose linkage on the swash (4-3b I think it was) and you glued the swash to the main shaft. is that right? very nice video, you must have a good camera. Anyway is it possible you can show me a picture on just how much CA you put on the swash where abouts exactly. I heard a lot of people has tried it, some had succes, some glued there swash and had real major problems after that. I want to do the right thing as much as possible. Do you have any close pics of this? and how much did you put? Thanks again Ber!

Paul

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in