Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Miniature Aircraft Helicopters

Miniature Aircraft Helicopters Stratus, Spectra G, Furion, Ion-X, Bobby Watts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 12:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default How Flexible Are You?

Miniature Aircraft Whiplash Tuff Struts hold up to their name!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	700extuffstrut.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	177.1 KB
ID:	463816  
shortwils is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Awesome!

Awesome
bandman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-03-2013, 10:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

so, if you land or come in too hard, you bottom out to the frame?
reALIGNed is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2013, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by reALIGNed View Post
Auto to an asphalt runway with a hard set down and I bottomed out tough gear on my Whiplash to the frame. Friends watching wanted to know if tough gear would fit their helis. I picked it up and kept flying.
Old 12-18-2013, 06:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
if you landed that hard, i would be more worried about replacing my head axle and head axle bolts than my gear.....but those tough struts are strong. yes, they are low to the ground, but i like the look. as long as your not in tall grass, it doesnt matter. mine is a gasser with a pull start, and i still have a few inches before i get to the ground.

Team KDE Direct, TRM Power, Byron Fuels, MKS Servos
LoveToFly1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2013, 01:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

But didn't Gorilla Gear come out with these a couple of years ago, or something similar?
Old 12-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

The Tuff Struts have been with Miniature Aircraft for over 20 years! Thats way before Gorilla Gear was ever produced.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok, then why is this news?
Old 12-21-2013, 02:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Ok, then why is this news?
Go away. Go back to your align forum and get out of here. It isn't news dude and no one acted like it was new news, the OP only posted to show how well they work. Please take your begging for a fight, and begging for attention pathetic personallity somewhere else. I actually feel sorry for people like you, you don't have a life enough away from a forum to keep you occupied, so you have to troll another manufacturers threads trying your best to pick a fight to entertain yourself. I'm sorry, but that is patetic (little man syndrome). And I'm not picking a fight now, and won't even check this thread for your reply, I am only speaking on behalf of everyone in this manufacturers thread that genuinely supports the products and love them.

Goodbye little man.

Old 12-21-2013, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToFly1 View Post
Go away. Go back to your align forum and get out of here. It isn't news dude and no one acted like it was new news, the OP only posted to show how well they work. Please take your begging for a fight, and begging for attention pathetic personallity somewhere else. I actually feel sorry for people like you, you don't have a life enough away from a forum to keep you occupied, so you have to troll another manufacturers threads trying your best to pick a fight to entertain yourself. I'm sorry, but that is patetic (little man syndrome). And I'm not picking a fight now, and won't even check this thread for your reply, I am only speaking on behalf of everyone in this manufacturers thread that genuinely supports the products and love them.

Goodbye little man.
I've been coming here on a regular basis and am interested in this brand, so when I see something of interest I ask. Who the **** are you to insult me and call me out? Is this is the norm from you "Miniature folks"?
Old 12-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

From your track record in the Miniature Aircraft section you have done nothing but try to degrade the people supporting and developing the brand.

If you need information about the model and how it performs then ask informational questions not question like ummm hasn't that stuff been out by Gorilla Gear or then why is this something new? If you want questions answer then ask them, but if you are coming off in a negative manner then expect a negative response.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've been asking questions, there is no reason to read my posts as negative, I need to know the why's and how's, so I ask, but look how you guys respond. I don't know why either, I'm not trolling or looking for trouble. And if you are following my track record, then you should see I'm asking a lot of questions everywhere, multi rotors, Century, Goblin, etc., but it seems on this forum I get static Maybe I should delete my signature as showing ALIGN, I want another brand of helicopter, I like the mechanics of these (MA), but if I'm not welcome because I have a few other models, then excuse me.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default tuff struts

Cool thing about tuff struts they are the strongest out there and alot of people use them on diffent models
MAJEFF is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJEFF View Post
Cool thing about tuff struts they are the strongest out there and alot of people use them on diffent models
yes, i may even attempt to use them on my other gasser. i have honestly only broken one set of gear in my flying years on big birds, im lying, 2 sets..one on a hard landing, and one on a total destruction crash. but my heavy gassers will eventually stretch the align gear out. i guess they are not up to the weight of the gas motor being on them constantly all the time.

Old 12-23-2013, 05:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I suggest Tuff strut 1 there even stronger they where design for heavy machine like gasser.
MAJEFF is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes pilots have been using tuff struts on many different heli brands for years.

One example is the Align gasser conversions, the Align LG is just not up to the job and lacks clearance.

TRM Power
CAUTION - my posts are based on my experiences, yours may be different.
fastflyer20 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:

Goodbye little man.
That was rude and uncalled for.

And if you actually read what you wrote, You're the one picking the fight regardless if you say so or not.

Why can't we all just
Soulfly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2013, 08:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
That was rude and uncalled for.

And if you actually read what you wrote, You're the one picking the fight regardless if you say so or not.

Why can't we all just

yea....even the MA company rep agreed with me....it had nothing to do with that one single post my man....

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=560345

Old 12-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
yea....even the MA company rep agreed with me....it had nothing to do with that one single post my man....

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=560345
Don't really care about the history. Be a bigger man and end it.
Online arguing doesn't solve a thing.
Soulfly is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2013, 04:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

On other sites (brands) I've asked a few questions, and got simple accurate answers. But here (by three members won't mention) I get name called (troll, little man) and pushed around, and accused of looking for trouble. So, naturally I pushed back, and then it starts. Perhaps some of the regulars on here are the ones that are bored and looking for an argument/fight, thus taking my questions defensively. Its fine, I can take it, but it does show the lack of integrity and kind of reflects upon MA. And in regards to me signing up as an MA pilot, it did become an issue of sell, sell, sell. And that is all I was trying to say........the more I purchased, the more I would save, and then I get called out for trolling by announcing this info. And if the MA rep. I was dealing with via e mail would speak the truth on here (not sure if he is here), then most would see my point.
I won't be showing up here anymore, I lost interest. So much for the "Fun, Learning,Friendship and Mutual Respect" , thanks MA .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in