Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Compass Helicopters > Warp 360

Warp 360 Compass Warp 360 Model Helicopter Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

when I compared ultra pulse batteries it was about 192 for the 2250 3s and 252 I think for the 6s 1350 but it is also the charging. I have three 10b ichargers so I can change 4 batteries when I get up and be ready to fly when I get done cooking and eating. I don't think I could charge two of the 6s and two of my 300x batteries in time. I want to keep things simple so I only balance charge s oI don't have to keep track of battery voltage as much. my x3 has plenty of power with the 2221 motor.
Fooferdoggie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 08:23 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Those battery weights are right around the 2 ounce difference. For me and my flying, that's not enough weight to be concerned with. You may be different. I just wanted to put that into perspective in case you hadn't fully considered 6s packs.

I'm not sure what the wattage of your charger is, but you should be able to calculate the available amps of 6s versus 3s charging. At that point, you can determine the max C rate you can charge your 6s at. This will give you a rough time to charge.

You need to adapt the motor to the application. Just because it is powerful enough in one heli does not mean it can be used across the board on all helis the same size. Drive train ratios and ideal head speeds need to be addressed.
GravityJunkie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 10:05 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think I will just get the warp motor and go 6s. sell all my other stuff to pay for it. I only need two batteries so it is not too expensive. what settings do I need for the cc 50 esc with the warp motor ? Also how many vibes are normal in the tail. I have more then expected with just the grips not enough to make the fin move but note then I would expect.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:58 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'd hate to see you sell stuff to go 6s. It would be a bummer if you sold off stuff that you'd want later if your not a fan of the Warp for your flying area.

I'd just get the motor and some cheaper HobbyKing batts. You can batteries for under $30.

As long as your charger supports 6s, all you should need is batts and a motor. Even if your charger is slow at 6s, I would upgrade until you know you want to keep the Warp. Maybe you can find a used motor. Some folks have swapped out for a Scorpion motor and might have no use for the stocker.

As far as vibes, the tail should be vibe free. I've spooled up my Warp on a slippery table without blades to full throttle to setup the Brain Gov and it didn't slide or have vibes.
GravityJunkie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2014, 11:36 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

just selling not needed stuff. got the 450x with no electronics and several new batteries and of course the motor that won't work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in