Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachead View Post
It was a single Pulse(green) 2600mah 45C 6S. I am running 3.31 firmware. One of the fans has a bad bearing or is hitting a wire too from the factory as I can hear it whining. I am not very happy with this purchase so far. I do know it is a great charger though as my dads works great and mine does now other then the fan and FMA node wiring. Thanks again for all your continuing help Gregor.
If you are not happy with the charger, you should be able to return it and get a replacement IMHO... even an equivalent iCharger like the 308DUO.
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2014, 03:31 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Re: Problem with brand new PL8

Just wanted to let everyone know that FMA took care of me and I now have a perfect working charger. The customer service I received from them was some of the best, if not the best I have ever seen in any industry not just RC.
If you want a great charger from a great company that is easy to deal with, readily available for questions or concerns, has amazing warranty/customer service, and stands being there products, go with FMA and you will not be disappointed.
My thanks to all the guys at FMA and keep up the good work guys

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Tachead is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2014, 04:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi
Just read these posts with great interest. I used to have an electric trex600efl pro, bought the same setup as Tachead, and had the same issues.
Mange to ruin 2 packs that cost around £130 each. I no longer have the trex600, I bought a trex7000 and converted to a gasser. If I had read this post I may have kept the trex600.
One thing I could not work out from the various posts, is how do you change the settings from FMA to JST-XH mode? Is it electronic or hard change? I still have the charger setup and use it to charge receiver pack, but one of thoese has gone US (unserviceable).

Keith

TREX700N DFC (Helibug Gasser), FUTABA 8J, and lots of broken spare bits.....
kljw is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2014, 05:23 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Push Inc+Dec buttons for a couple of settings, select charger settings and scroll to wiring mode and select the one you want.
Or you can do it in the software.
Taz00 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz00 View Post
Push Inc+Dec buttons for a couple of settings, select charger settings and scroll to wiring mode and select the one you want.
Or you can do it in the software.
+1

Sorry, I don't check this thread very often.
Tachead is offline        Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in