Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > R/C Helicopter Event Forum

R/C Helicopter Event Forum Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm down

Last edited by Kevin587; 05-08-2010 at 09:00 PM..
Kevin587 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2010, 09:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallfly View Post
Anybody for a friday afternoon/evening practice session
I think Jamie and I will be there all day Friday and Chris Friday afternoon. Not sure about Bill. We have some work to do but plan on doing a little flying as well. Come on out.
lowslo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2010, 04:43 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Shirts

The shirts where ordered today. I ordered 95 of them. I think around 45 are spoken for so be sure and get yours as soon as you get to the event. Amber will be selling them at the registration tent. They should look pretty good when complete.
Jamie Dumanski is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have my 600 flybarless all ready to go. Bring it on!
HellRazor is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Looking good

A few of us spent the evening tonight cleaning and mowing the field. It is looking good. Friday we will mow again. Shirts should be ready Tuesday. Banners and decals are ready. The trophy and plaques are ready. We have some great sponsors and great prizes. Switch Glo just sent the Switch Glo Pro and push button for the raffle. Weather is looking great. Open flying on Friday And the event on Saturday. Should be a great time. All skill levels ease come fly. If you hover that is great, if you 3D that is also great. Come talk to allthe great people and advance you skills. Breakfast and lunch on Saturday so come eat up.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default This Saturday

It is only a few days away. Make sure to attend. This is going to be a great event. There has been lots pf planning to make this a great day. We will have several local hobby shops on site selling items. Food will be available. Breakfast in the morning and a grilled lunch of hot dogs and hamburgers. Plus other good stuff. Trophy is ready, plaques are done and lots of banners. I got the shirts yesterday. They look great. Plenty to sell if you did not pre order one. Amber at the registration booth will have them for sale. We will have Larry Diamond on the Mic all day keeping everything exciting.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Looks like the rain is going to be over and Saturday will be great weather.
Looking forward to a great day at the field. Dont want to miss this event and thanks to Jamie and Chris for all their work. see ya Saturday.

PS I need that Switchnglow
newhelliguy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

One more day! I cant wait to hover off at the edge of the field lol.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

hey guys! its Wes. I had a blast today!!!! Cant wait til next year! The Auto contest was fun, especially since i won. haha and Jamie, thanks for being such a help today!
highfly24 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2010, 10:52 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Better watch out next year you are gonna get some more compition in the auto contest!

I had a hell of a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and doing some hovering and forward flight. I accomplished my goal of soloing for the event so that was exciting.

It was insane seeing that Mosiquito "sub compact" ( according to chriss) heli do the full size autos. That guy has balls of steel. I know everyone enjoyed it especially all the spectators that came out and supported us.

Some one needs to get pics up i saw tons of people taking them. I cant wait for next year this was a great event and i know next year is going to be bigger and better.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah same here I can't wait. Next year...inverted auto!!! Haha and I had a blast! Can't wait for the two day event! Probably will try to camp! And I can try to get pics up this week sometime!
highfly24 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in