Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Align 3G FBL System

Align 3G FBL System Align 3G FBL Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2015, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default FL760 Tail gyro gains?

Hi guys,

I'm still having problems with my brand new Align 3G FL760 gyro setup i got for my 450 and have installed it (Electronics only) with a 3rd party (Hobby King) Mechanical head parts which are all working fine except its tail gyro function. Firstly its not saving the servo endpoint limits for my Futaba 9257 digital servo which gets to the limits and binds buzzing too much which i don't want to damage. See my other thread here https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=696289 for that question. This one is about the tail gyro gain settings and my lack of tail wag! I originally had it set to 60 gain with no problems with its hold at all but I tested it with + and - 100 gain and I don't get any wag at all! This is with all brand new alloy tail mechanics (Also from HK) and I cant see any slop in the mechanics anywhere? Any ideas whats causing it not to behave like all my other helis? My 500 and 250 also use Aligns 3G with 45 and 50 gain. Any higher and it wags.
Arven is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in