Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > JS TZ-V2 Frenzy

JS TZ-V2 Frenzy JS Models TZ-V2 Frenzy Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default new frenzy

been flying my frenzy for about 3 weeks now. this heli really flies great. Had some problems with the new 53 redline i put on it though, the head came loose on second flight so i got to do an unexpected auto but got it down safely. still trying to get the motor working the way i like it to, other than that the heli itself is really great. Im new to helis, learned on a blade 400 and this is my first nitro. no regrets here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00995.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	97014  
bird is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

That's a beautiful canopy paint job. Did you do that yourself? I am looking into getting some canopies made up for this machine but not sure I want to go through all the hassle of painting it myself. I may get someone at the body shop to do it for me.

You made the right decision going to this heli from the blade. As you have already found out, this heli rocks! One thing I noticed though, you didn't notch your canopy out where the swash ball links are. Trust me, even if it looks like it is not going to touch the canopy there are flight loads up in air and the canopy flexes enough to potenially lock up your bird in ailerons. It has already caused another new Frenzy user to crash. I would hate to see your canopy to get messed up in a crash due to something that is such a simple fix.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in