Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > HeliDirect

HeliDirect HeliDirect HDX300, 450, 500, 550, 600 Factory Sponsored Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2015, 09:38 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I heard that they just upgrade their server for the site. Just check and it's really fast for now, everyone should check again.
ddhuans is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2015, 11:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

yep, they took it down for a little while and now it is running on a much better server.
Team Helidirect
Helis4Life77 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2015, 07:52 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsefeetky View Post
me too i tried to order servos for my pending oxy3 thinking that when the helis ship servos will take a hit and i wanted to be ahead of things. guess i will tray again this week. maybe they were doing upgrades again over the weekend. either way i hope the web site starts working better soon as they have always had great service and fast to contact about a question. ordering was always simple and the best speed of any site..

buy a faster server please if that is what needs fixed. you will soon have tons of money when those oxy3 kits arrive
The site was much faster this morning. Try it again.

Sent via digital smoke signals.
Old 02-12-2015, 11:53 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Looks like the website performance improved.

Many may argue against system changes while they do not understand that operating systems, security changes, new hardware ... all can and will lead very easy to mandatory changes after some time. If everyone is fighting changes so much why do we even use the Internet? Lets be realistic - changes happen and they will happen more and more frequent in the future. To me it looks like Helidirect did a much better job this time switching to the new website design.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's down again -- for `short' maintenance !!!! UGH!
Old 02-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just placed an order and it was less the 60 seconds.
Margaritaman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

This is a first for any online site I deal with. I go to Heli Direct web site and guess what, they had align helicopter parts in my cart and I don`t even fly an align heli. I never put the parts in my cart.

I was going to order an ESC from them this weekend but decided not to buy it because I have lost trust in them.

Ever since they went back to this website I have had trouble.
ifheli is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2015, 01:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

anyone else having issues ordering now ? tried to place a order , gives me a error message , last week placed a order , had to try 10 times before it worked ....
Dennis Everett is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2015, 05:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

I having issue. Can't place an order.

The checkout always return this error with paypal

PayPal gateway rejected the request. Field format error: 10412-Payment has already been made for this InvoiceID.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-21-2015, 10:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Angry Is it PayPal or FLEAPAY these days ???

Wouldn't trust PayPal as far as I could kick the George Washington Bridge !

Quote from an email of 13th May 2015 - - - " eBay and PayPal will be separate companies soon. You can be confident that we’re still committed to offering you seamless buying and selling on eBay. We just want to let you know about updates to the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Notice.

Our updated User Agreement and Privacy Notice take effect for new users on 1 May 2015 and on 15 June 2015 for all other users. The updated User Agreement and Privacy Notice were posted on www.ebay.com.au on 1 May 2015. "

What a load of total B.S. !!!

MUCH more likely because of their crooked business practices of late and getting a $25 million fine for their trouble.

ONCE, a long time ago, before PayPal got too greedy, they where an easy and quick way to buy things on-line.

THEN they got GREEDY !!!

It seems these days the only thing they are interested in is making bigger and bigger profits and to hell with the customers. (BUYERS)

To quote from the various news services ---->

PayPal stuck with $25 million in fines for signing users up to its credit program
Its 'Bill Me Later' program ended up costing PayPal too

If you've ever used PayPal to buy something, you probably had to go out of your way to avoid hitting the "Bill Me Later" option, a credit service that fronts the money and has users pay it back at a later date. According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (or CFPB), that was the least malicious thing about the program over the past few years. In a complaint filed today, the organization says PayPal signed people up to the service without their permission, deceptively advertised its benefits (which never materialized in some cases), forced users to use PayPal Credit instead of other payment methods, and "mishandled" billing in a way that raked up late fees and extra interest charges. All in all, very bad things for people trying to spend money on the internet.

PEOPLE WERE FINDING OUT THEY'D SIGNED UP ONLY WHEN DEBT-COLLECTORS CALLED
"Many of these consumers learned of their PayPal Credit accounts for the first time when they received billing statements with accrued late fees and interest charges, or when they received debt-collection calls," the complaint says.

As a result, the CFPB is requiring PayPal to pay out $15 million in reimbursements to consumers that mistakenly enrolled in the program or made purchases through it, as well as others who garnered fees from questionable customer service. That goes with a $10 million fine to the CFPB's Civil Penalty Fund, which pays out victims in instances where companies can't. The CFPB is also requiring PayPal to do a better job at disclosing when people are actually enrolling in the credit program, or being charged fees and interest. PayPal agreed to these measures, but did not admit to any wrongdoings, Bloomberg reports.

In a statement, a PayPal spokesperson said "we continually improve our products and enhance our communications to ensure a superior customer experience," adding that "our focus is on ease of use, clarity and providing high-quality products that are useful to consumers and are in compliance with applicable laws."

The fines levied on PayPal are relatively small compared to some other CFPB actions. Last April, the group asked Bank of America to pay $727 million to consumers who were signed up to credit protection services. The year before, it went after Chase for $309 million for fees it said the company was charging people for services they did not end up receiving.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:19 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes, tried five or six times now. It says there's an error in the system. I'm really getting pissed. I'm NOT using my credit card if Helidirect's site is screwed.
justwannahavefun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in