Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Antique Out of Production and Vintage Helicopters > Heli-Max Helicopters

Heli-Max Helicopters Heli-Max Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Axe 100 CP power drop after 2 mins

Hi I have a axe 100 cp. After the first 2 mins of flying the power drops. I can switch packs and get another 2 mins or so out of the next pack. I thought it was the lipos so I got 2 more. I am charging them with a triton eq and its only putting back 75-90mAh. The motors pretty warm but not super hot. Any Ideas why I am only getting a short flight time and it doesnt seem to be using all the mAh's in the pack?

Thanks
LND409 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Many have had that same issue with walkera stuff and it was the type of connector used for the battery and it looks like your helimax which i believe is a rebranded nine eagles heli uses the same conector. When mine did it i switched to micro deans and have had no problems since .http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDKA2
5488fletcher is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I've had the same issue make sure your pitch is'nt to high also if your using the stock tx I put the gyro stick down gives more power and last longer I haven't tried the different connections but that makes sense to it all about the little things
just maybe is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Mine did this after I had worn out the main motor. If you have flown a lot, might be a possibility.
Gene
GeneR is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

I will be switching over to jst connecters and hopefully that will fix the problem.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well that didnt work. Next I will try a new motor.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Power fail 100cp

I got my CP about a week ago, I do have 7 batteries and have flown almost every day. first pack is fine, wait 10 min and fly the next and it will cut power about 2 min in if you are high enough you can save it when it spools back up 10 sec later. today I flew all 7 the first pack did great, second had a power fail until pack 6 and 7 they did great. im flying 2 250mah I would recommend using these and KBDD blades
Bonds87 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in