Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 300X

300X Blade 300X Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #81 (permalink)
Registered Users

I bought it direct from the jigs up website probably close to 2 years ago and it didn't include the helping hand and clip but as I recall, I paid around $25 for it. No biggy, my helping hand is my left hand, LOL
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
HF Support

I went ahead and opened a ticket at HeliDirect to get clarification. I'll report back when they update the ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonisms View Post
You sell a certain product called "The Jigs Up". The latest version of this product comes with a second block that is used as a helping hand and also has more holes to accept different bullet connectors. Although the product description on your site references that it is a "new" version, the picture displayed is of an earlier version without the newer updates.

Can you please verify if the one you are selling is the latest version that includes the helping hand? I'd like to know this before I make the purchase here.

Here is a link to the newest version from the manufacturer's website.

http://www.thejigsup.net/?tx=35B0736...=&item_number=

And here is the link to the product on your website.

http://www.helidirect.com/the-jigs-u...nt-p-23474.hdx

Thank you
Nelsonisms is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 04:45 PM   #83 (permalink)
HF Support

Ok, I received a response back from HeliDirect to my above query.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliDirect
Thank you for your patience, and my apologies for the delay, as we have been very busy. I have spoken with shipping, and they have verified that the JigsUp unit we have is the latest version you have noted.

Please, let me know if you need any further help.

Thank you!
So I will assume this means they are carrying the new one with the helping hand.
Nelsonisms is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2014, 07:34 PM   #84 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsonisms View Post
Ok, I received a response back from HeliDirect to my above query.

So I will assume this means they are carrying the new one with the helping hand.
Thanks for clarifying that. I will be ordering one.
darowden is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2014, 04:35 PM   #85 (permalink)
Registered Users

Update, I tried the lynx plastic blades today. So here are my thoughts: Lynx 1) cheap
2) come in colors ( lol)
3) quiet
Cons: 1) less stability
2) slightly big for the blade grips and need some shoving
3) prone to vibes

Revolution CF
1) Very quick response
2) stable
3) they look awesome
Cons:
1) expensive
2) need spacers to fit in the blade grips
My opinion is that plastic is far better for learning sake.
Wildcat1214 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2014, 03:00 PM   #86 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well did my maiden flight this morning, no disasters or crashes after flying the ncpx for quite a while. Settings on the BeastX were out of the box, settings on the DX6i were from the OEM manual (with addendum changes).

It flew well, but was a bit touchier than I would like. There was a 15mph breeze, but it seemed to handle that ok.

Looking for suggestions on calm DX6i 300X and BeastX settings if anyone has any to share.
Old 04-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #87 (permalink)
Registered Users

Try upping your expo. Nothing drastic, like a 10 or 15% jump at a time. If you get to the point that you start to chase your corrections you have gone to far. You could also try changing dial 1 on the Bx. From another thread:

Quote:
11. Dial #1 is more how "tight" or locked in the cyclic feels. While you can definitely get too high or too low on Dial #1 and cause some negative tendencies generally speaking it's more of an adjustment that will depend on how you like your cyclic to feel. Some people prefer a much more rigid and locked in cyclic so running this gain as high as possible without negative tendencies (elevator bobbles during tic-tocs, etc.) is what you'll want to strive for. If you like a "looser" cyclic (more like a flybar heli) then try decreasing Dial #1. If you get to the point where the heli isn't tracking well, feels slightly unstable in FFF, or you get that weird feeling like it's just not stable in a hover then you're too low. There's quite a bit of variation in how you can make the heli feel when you combine multiple adjustments of Dial #1 and Parameter G so feel free to experiment.
BeastX V3 Tuning Guide Updated
Old 04-17-2014, 11:40 AM   #88 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks will try that

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in