Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mCP X BL

mCP X BL Blade Micro mCP X Brushless

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2014, 10:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Battery 1 charge and kaput!

I had 1 flight with the battery and it wont charge, battery reader reads 2nd cell but ont 1st... ErrOr... Anybody have the same issue with this? Thanks. Wont charge now.
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2014, 10:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

fwiw..

Batts for the BL are problematic....EFlite usually good, i have had best luck with pulse....I figure they are consumables...Always balance charge, look at head speed just after takeoff...If is sounds low, be ready for a short flight....

John.
bmlasater is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmlasater View Post
fwiw..

Batts for the BL are problematic....EFlite usually good, i have had best luck with pulse....I figure they are consumables...Always balance charge, look at head speed just after takeoff...If is sounds low, be ready for a short flight....

John.
I have only 2 packs and both eflite, still looking for a good pack... Pulse looks promising but not sure who carries them besides helidirect, lhs is eflite only.
Thanks.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

The nanotech 300mAh packs fit the BL perfectly and are a great battery for the price. Mine are carried around in my flight case fully charged every day and have never caused me problems. They're a year old now with hundreds of flights on each and still run great.
myxiplx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 11:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was also looking to buy some Pulse batteries 2S 300mAh but they are out of stock everywhere and Helidirect does not have an ETA when they will be available again.

I have been testing recently the Giant Power 2S 300mAh 35C and they are working great.
I have both the E-Flite 7.4V 200mAh and Turnigy Nano-tech 7.4V 300mAh, I have nothing to measure but with the Giant Power batteries I can hear that the head speed is higher, they start stronger and finish stronger.
At the end of the flight, they are about as warm as the Nano-tech, may be a little bit less.
I got mine for $5.99 at OnlyFineHelis:
http://onlyfinehelis.com/batteries/g...ttery-for-130x
Giant Power batteries are also known as Dinogy, same manufacturer just different label.

The only negative is that they are a tight squeeze in the battery holder.
On mine, I removed the labels so they slide a little bit better but I have to remove the canopy every time to push them in and out.
Codepox is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

got me some e flite from my local hobby shop and some charge lead, now i can fly and charge faster... i hope i won't crash for now, forgot to get some links when i was at the LHS... might try some nano.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

The eflite battery that came with mine yesterday one 2 min test flight after charging seems like it's defective .Trying to charge ,it takes forever .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in