Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room

Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room - Tips and how-To Videos

Old 05-06-2015, 06:16 AM   #41
XY-FELLY
Registered Users

Hey Rick,
I am new to all of this. I have that engineer view of things and I was thinking about a tool that I could help me get that zero pitch.

I was roaming the internet and found your website. I didn't hesitate, I went and got one of those. I still didn't test it (still on the way) but I have no doubt about it. If the tool is made well and the Head is made well, this tool will work for sure.
XY-FELLY is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:57 AM   #42
rdlohr
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY-FELLY View Post
Hey Rick,
I am new to all of this. I have that engineer view of things and I was thinking about a tool that I could help me get that zero pitch.

I was roaming the internet and found your website. I didn't hesitate, I went and got one of those. I still didn't test it (still on the way) but I have no doubt about it. If the tool is made well and the Head is made well, this tool will work for sure.
I think you will be happy with it. I've gotten lots of good feedback over the years. You would like my Swash Leveling Zip Tools as well. They make swash leveling a quick simple task.

Rick

Proudly serving the heli community since 2006!
http://rdlohr.com
rdlohr is online now        Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 02:51 PM   #43
XY-FELLY
Registered Users

Yeah, I did notice them. It seems that I will buy few of them. The idea does look promising.
XY-FELLY is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:33 PM   #44
rdlohr
HF Support

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by XY-FELLY View Post
Yeah, I did notice them. It seems that I will buy few of them. The idea does look promising.

Proudly serving the heli community since 2006!
http://rdlohr.com
rdlohr is online now        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room

Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room Finless Bob's Helifreak Tech Room - Tips and how-To Videos