Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

Old 12-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
swaz_oli
Registered Users

Default Fatshark SD 2012 Garbage

@ fpvlab website under Readymaderc and Fatshark forums Dialogue with Tim and Fatshark...

Ordered through RMRc and received SD's... Powered then through CCbec@7.4v.... They arrived with one dead pixel... Not a big deal, they are LCD and that's how they may come. Mine came with that pixel right in my view of sight, like a spec of sand in eye minus the burn. Contacted Fatshark as well RMRC dealt with them and my option was to get them evaluated... rmRc website states one pixel doesn't qualify for replacement or return cool with that. Spoke with Fatshark and he said Tim from RMRC should take them back. Tim emailed me and said they were going to ship a pair out and send return shipping for the dead pixel ones. I thought that was great, outstanding service. Then next day I receive email saying they will pay for them to be ship and evaluated. Sun or dropping them could damage them as we'll they indirectly said to me via email. wtf people's? I can return a pair of goggles for evaluation and maybe they will send me back a serviceable pair. Tim doesn't know if Fatshark will accept them, so he is not sure to accept them from me. I replied by telling them both that I will keep the Crap goggles that bother me in my eye due to that pixel. It was 260.00 education on customer service with Fatshark goggles and Readymaderc. Just a quick WARNING if you buy goggles they may come with a stuck pixel in an area you may not be happy with...sad case but its mine not yours just letting y'all know.... Fatshark and Readymaderc thanks for the garbage....
swaz_oli is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
Goldenhour
Registered Users

I'd send them back to get a replacement, maybe.

I sent out a $400 Kontronik ESC to Germany three months ago that never got there. On top of Kontroniks asshat custmer service and I'm less than happy.
600e align mechanics Helijive Hc3sx FutabaBLS QuickUK KDEDirect Scorpion Futaba10CHG Thunderpower10s5amp Rotortek620sym telemetryX3 450Pro Realflight5.0 PS1 2xptLeicaDlux5 Gopro3 w/ cheap chinese 2 axis gimbal Pana Lx5 VidDownlink etc, etc
Goldenhour is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here