Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect
START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano QX

nano QX Blade nano QX Information and Help

Old 07-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Mikka_
Registered Users

Default Set up in Heli mode

I have my QX set up in acro mode on my dx6i. When I hit the flaps down switch to go to acro mode it works fine but if I flick the switch back up it stays in acro mode but I lose all cyclic control (mode2) I then have to flick it back down to get back to auto stabilization mode and regain cyclic control. I'm sure I have set this wrong but I hear some people have set it up in Heli mode giving the ability to use throttle hold! As well as setting the 2 flight modes to the flight mode switch. Can anyone provide some info on how this is done?
Mikka_ is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
1blahblah
Registered Users

AUX1 (the heli pitch channel) is used for the stability/agility toggle, so you would need a flat zero pitch curve and then maybe you can assign the gear channel to a switch and mix it into AUX1. F-mode and TH would be as normal.

Edit: thread here:
http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=543747

The settings there use IU with a flat high pitch curve to make the f-mode into a stability/agility switch. Not quite what you're looking for. I think DX6 can mix so my idea might work. No DX6 to test sorry lol
1blahblah is offline        Reply With Quote

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > nano QX

nano QX Blade nano QX Information and Help